• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving $15,000 in Career Sales: I'm So Close!

Some Director's give out charms for different things. They aren't the same as the ones from PC. Your Director should give you the Chef's Hat pin when you qualify. PC gives you a silver whisk when you hit $15000 and a gold whisk when you promote to Director. Both whisks are sent to your Director to be presented to you.So you get a charm for qualifying and one when you hit $15,000 in sales?You get a "Qualifying Pin" when you qualify, which is a gold Chef Hat logo pin. It's pretty, but I never got one (the director I had back when I qualified was pretty stingy, and if it had to be ordered and paid for from the
tvwalsh72
I'm sooooo close to the $15,000 in career sales that I can taste it. I had a show today that I thought would tip me over and I think it'll be just shy. I have another show on Tuesday that will for sure. I'm going to try to convince the host to close quickly. I'd like to have it show up on that next commission check afterward.

Way to go Tricia!! Hope you hit it with this next show!

I'm right on the bubble as well. I'm finishing 2 months of my personal sales waiver, but have two shows on the books for March and I think they will push me over the edge!!!

Good for you! Hope to join you someday!

That is so exciting! I love hitting goals - makes me feel so productive :) I hope to join you at $15000 this year!

Go for it!!!!

Awesome - enjoy your 2% raise!!!!

That's exciting! I think the silver whisk is way prettier than the gold. :D

This month will put me half-way there. I'm shooting for getting there by May! I can't wait!

Wow! Way to go!!

Wow! Can't wait until I am there! So you get a whisk charm for qualifying and a silver one for $15,000 in sales?

Wow! Can't wait until I am there. Nice work! So you get a charm for qualifying and one when you hit $15,000 in sales?

PCMelissa said:
Wow! Can't wait until I am there. Nice work!

So you get a charm for qualifying and one when you hit $15,000 in sales?

I got a silver whisk charm from my director when I hit $15,000 in sales. I assume that all directors would do this.

mpkegley said:
I got a silver whisk charm from my director when I hit $15,000 in sales. I assume that all directors would do this.

it's not your director, it's PC that does this. They send the whisk to your director when you hit $15k so you can be recognized in front of your peers.

PCMelissa said:

I'm pretty sure you get a "Qualifying Pin" when you qualify, which is a gold Chef Hat logo pin. It's pretty, but I never got one (the director I had back when I qualified was pretty stingy, and if it had to be ordered and paid for from the Director's Store, I'm sure she just didn't do it). I just bought one from someone, though, so I'll finally have my gold pin! ;) Only 4.5 years late!

Love my Whisk Charm, too - it generates a lot of discussion when I wear it!

PCMelissa said:

Some Director's give out charms for different things. They aren't the same as the ones from PC. Your Director should give you the Chef's Hat pin when you qualify. PC gives you a silver whisk when you hit $15000 and a gold whisk when you promote to Director. Both whisks are sent to your Director to be presented to you.

What do you do with the whisk charm? I remember seeing it but I dont remember what it was on. I was wondering how you wear it (necklace, pin)?

I have mine on a chain, but I don't often wear it. It doesn't come on anything but some Directors add a simple chain as a gift from them for the consultant.

What does "career sales" mean in Pampered Chef?

Career sales in Pampered Chef refer to the total amount of sales you have made throughout your time as a consultant. This includes both personal sales and sales made by your team if you have one.

How can I track my career sales?

You can track your career sales by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your sales history. You can also ask your upline or Pampered Chef representative for assistance.

What are the benefits of achieving $15,000 in career sales?

Reaching $15,000 in career sales is a significant milestone in your Pampered Chef career. It shows that you have a strong customer base and are consistently making sales. This achievement also qualifies you for various rewards and incentives from Pampered Chef.

What can I do to reach $15,000 in career sales?

To reach $15,000 in career sales, it is important to consistently promote and sell Pampered Chef products. This can be done through in-home parties, online sales, and networking with potential customers. You can also ask your upline for tips and strategies on how to increase your sales.

Can I receive support and guidance from Pampered Chef to reach $15,000 in career sales?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various resources and support to help consultants reach their sales goals. This includes training materials, webinars, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. Don't hesitate to reach out for assistance if you need it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • chefshawna
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Jean