• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15,000 Career Sales: Ideas for Rewarding Yourself

If I do my $3,000 average I want to do, I should hit mine by April too. I'll have to think what I can do to "treat me"! LOL!
Jessamary
I just hit $15,000...and 71 cents. :) I'd like to do something nice for myself now that I've hit it. Did anyone reward themselves with something after hitting career sales? I was thinking new labels or business cards, but then I thought I might like to have a SS skillet.

What did you guys do, if anything, when you hit $15,000?

Congrats to you! Can't wait till I get there. You should ABSOLUTELY reward yourself, it's a fantastic accomplishment!

Congratulations!

I didn't do anything special - just enjoyed that 2% raise :)

Just wait til you get your charm and congrats letter! I didn't do anything but get excited knowing its a raise!

I didn't do anything special either...but I love your idea of treating yourself to a skillet. :) Go for it!

I didn't do anything either....wish I would've thought to reward myself! Great idea and enjoy the raise!

I will probably hit mine by April... I think a new skillet is a good treat... I might do the same!

If I do my $3,000 average I want to do, I should hit mine by April too. I'll have to think what I can do to "treat me"! LOL! I think the SS skillet you want would be great!

Congrats!!! I patted myself on the back, allowed my clustermates to do the same, and enjoyed the raise!

Celebrate any way you like - you deserve it!

I just hit mine with tonights show. Yippe!!!
But we're broke so I'm just going with the 2% raise. LOL

Congrats!!!

Congratulations. I just hit mine in Dec. so the raise started in January. I can't wait to get my silver chef's hat and necklace (which apparently has replaced the whisk charm). I hadn't thought of rewarding myself either, and now, thanks to you, it isn't too late! I'll just tell hubby that is what everyone does! Hmmm, what do I desire?

Congratulations!! I hit mine in December also, I am just excited to get the raise and the charm. I thought I would get the whisk, but my director says it will probably be the hat, either way I'm just excited!!!

pamperedlinda said:
Congratulations!

I didn't do anything special - just enjoyed that 2% raise :)

Me too!:chef: Maybe I will reward myself at $75k??? :p Which is about another 10k away! ;)

heat123 said:
Me too!:chef: Maybe I will reward myself at $75k??? :p Which is about another 10k away! ;)

Indeed, you should reward yourself at $75K!! Go, go, go!!

1. What is the "$15,000 Career Sales" milestone?

The "$15,000 Career Sales" milestone is a recognition program for Pampered Chef consultants who have achieved $15,000 in career sales since joining the company.

2. How do I track my career sales?

You can track your career sales by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and accessing the "My Performance" section. This will show a breakdown of your sales and milestones achieved.

3. Can I combine sales from multiple parties to reach the $15,000 milestone?

Yes, sales from all parties, shows, and online orders count towards your career sales. As long as the total reaches $15,000, you will achieve the milestone.

4. What are the benefits of reaching the $15,000 Career Sales milestone?

Besides the recognition and sense of accomplishment, achieving the $15,000 Career Sales milestone also comes with exclusive perks such as a special logo for your website and social media, a certificate, and access to additional training and resources.

5. Is there a time limit to reach the $15,000 milestone?

No, there is no time limit to reach the $15,000 Career Sales milestone. Your sales will continue to accumulate until you reach the milestone and can be achieved at any point in your Pampered Chef career.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Lifeat50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies