• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking $50,000 in Career Sales: My Journey and Rewards

In summary, the people at the $50,000 table get a pin and lunch at conference. Lacy, Carolyn, and Sue all hit $50,000 in career sales within the last two years.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys! Since I will be going to Conference this year, I remember my recruiter getting something for hitting $50,000 in career sales. Isnt' it a pin or something like that? I actually have $63k in less than 2 years and I'm proud of that! Will someone confirm this please?:confused:

You get a pin and we get a special Career Club lunch. I'll see you there!! I'm at $57k today. :)

That's awesome Deb! Man, why are we not in the same wave?????:(

Oops--forgot about that! You enjoy your lunch in wave 2 and I'll enjoy mine in wave 3. boo hoo!!! :(

I know Deb!!! That really really stinks.:( I guess I'll be going alone unless othes will be joining me in wave 2 and Deb in wave 3!

Deb, I am just about at $50,000 also. Let's "do lunch" together !!!!

Sue, that would be great! It would ensure that we meet up. :)

Wow, that's awesome. I wish I lived in higher-income parts of the country! I had only 10,250 in sales last year (in 10 months) and was the top seller in my cluster! I wouldn't mind selling 50K.

You'll get a pin and lunch...I'll see you at lunch! Oh, and you get a gift at lunch, too!

Awesome Carolyn! How much in sales will you be celebrating?;)

I can't to finally know someone who's going!! Yeah!!

Yeah, that lunch is nice:D I'm excited to be moving up a table this year....the 100,000 table for me:)

I will be at Wave 3 and this will be my first time to get to go to the Career Club lunch vs general lunch.

lacychef said:
Yeah, that lunch is nice:D I'm excited to be moving up a table this year....the 100,000 table for me:)

Congrats Lacy! So, we all share the same lunch but people are divided by tables according to their sales?

sailortena said:
Wow, that's awesome. I wish I lived in higher-income parts of the country! I had only 10,250 in sales last year (in 10 months) and was the top seller in my cluster!

I wouldn't mind selling 50K.

I hear ya there. :(

I will be at the 50,000 table again......
I had hoped to break 100,000 but with the move coming up I am not sure if it will happen. Oh well.....I will be at 100,000 in 2008!

sailortena said:
Wow, that's awesome. I wish I lived in higher-income parts of the country! I had only 10,250 in sales last year (in 10 months) and was the top seller in my cluster!

I wouldn't mind selling 50K.

This is $50k in Career Sales.... Not $50k in a single year.... Or I wouldn't ever get it.

Silly Question....How do I know what my career sales are and wear do I find that info?:confused:

Clueless-LOL!!!

chefkristin said:
Silly Question....How do I know what my career sales are and wear do I find that info?:confused:

Clueless-LOL!!!

It's on your commission statement.

Do they do something at conference for $15k in sales? I know they do the stuff in Consultant News.

Woohoo! I just checked mine (I've NEVER checked mine before, can you believe it? :eek: ) and I'm at $64,500 at just over two years (started November 6th 2004)

Too bad I can't see anyone since I'm up here and we don't have waves! I wonder if I contact HO if they'll let me go to your conference (where my friends are LOL) instead of mine? LMAO

PampMomof3 said:
Congrats Lacy! So, we all share the same lunch but people are divided by tables according to their sales?
Yes! It's a huge lunch with different tables.....50K, 100K, 200K, etc....there's a sign on each table with the amount posted.
BTW, it's a great chance after lunch to try to catch up with Doris & say hi! My first conference; that's when I got to say hi to her & take a pic with her:cool:

Yeah!! That's exciting! I can't wait!!!:D

lisacb77 said:
Do they do something at conference for $15k in sales? I know they do the stuff in Consultant News.
Not exactly. If you sold $15k in one year (June-May), then you get a pin at conference. But there isn't something special for hitting $15k career sales.

I just hit $50k in January, so I'm heading to the Career Club lunch, too! Wahoo! :D

Congratulations to all of you. I just checked my commission statement earlier and saw that I will reach 30,000.00 in career sales when I submit my show on Sunday. I am a hobby consultant, but this month has been great for me. I will have over 1000.00 in sales this month. Lately I have been doing good to stay active.

chefann said:
Not exactly. If you sold $15k in one year (June-May), then you get a pin at conference. But there isn't something special for hitting $15k career sales.

I just hit $50k in January, so I'm heading to the Career Club lunch, too! Wahoo! :D

Yeah Ann! We'll have to sit by each other!!! You better be wearing your pin!!:D

Thanks Ann. So I guess if I get another $5k by May that would do it! Still don't know if I can come though. If I can't does my director give me the spiffy pin?

Lisa, I don't think you get the pin if you don't go to Conference. It's not marketed as a "when you reach it, you earn it" type item, like the silver whisk. It's pictured on the Conference guide, with the other pins and ribbons that are distributed there. So I think that's the only way to get one.Kristi- I'd love to sit with you, but I'm wave 1. :(

Well that really stinks Ann!:(

Well I guess I might have to come to conference then if I make it!

I think I decided today if my spring goes well I may come. DH's stepdad recommends trying to make sure I don't make too much profit in my biz right now so I don't have to pay too much tax. So I may need the write off!

Of course, a few years from now when it's really rolling I'll just suck up the tax :D

Is there anywhere on CC that shows the different pins/ribbons we get at conference?

dollfangs said:
Is there anywhere on CC that shows the different pins/ribbons we get at conference?

No, there's not. They put it in the booklet you get at conference, though.

yeah I have one of those somewhere. I just need to find it. Much easier said than done :)

I hadn't even thought about it! I am at 49221.80 right now. I will definetly make it before conference! WOOHOO!

Kristi I will see you at Wave 2 conference. I get to move up to $200,000 table this year. I am so exicted!!!! We will be in the same room though, maybe we can chat before lunch??

Jodi - are you going to Conference? I should hit $50,000 by July and will be at the Career Club lunch. :)

You get your name in the conference program too!!!!!

dollfangs said:
Typically, there are ribbons for:
  • levels above consultant (FD and above)
  • career club sales
  • career club recruiting
  • Committee members
  • TPC
  • workshop presenter
  • Spouse (if your spouse decides to go with you)

Pins:
  • sales in 1 year: $15k, $25k
  • recruiting (1 or more)
  • HWC donations (less than what's required to get the special lanyard)
  • RUFTH donations (less than what's required to get the lanyard)
  • career club sales (when reach a new level)
  • career club recruiting (when reach a new level)

Buttons:
  • on track for level 1
  • on track for level 2
  • already achieved level 2
  • already achieved level 3
  • first time conference attendee
  • 5+ anniversary
  • shopping spree winner (from HO tour)

Thanks Ann, now I may really want to go with all that flair I could get ;)

BTW, is it $15k or whatever accomplishment by the end of May???

Last edited:
Marg said:
Jodi - are you going to Conference? I should hit $50,000 by July and will be at the Career Club lunch. :)

I'm going this year for sure! I missed last year and went my first year the year before (05). I'm starting/trying to start saving now so I can afford it. So we'll finally get to meet? :) Woohoo!

Wow! I haven't checked mine since being close to the $15,000 raise, but this thread prompted me to check it... $167,650!!!!

Here I was thinking I wasn't at 50K yet...

Paige Dixon said:
Wow! I haven't checked mine since being close to the $15,000 raise, but this thread prompted me to check it... $167,650!!!!

Here I was thinking I wasn't at 50K yet...

Paige, That's unbelievable!!! Great Job!

Nicki, I would love to talk to you before lunch!! We'll talk more as time goes on!!:D

chefann said:
Typically, there are ribbons for:
  • levels above consultant (FD and above)
  • career club sales
  • career club recruiting
  • Committee members
  • TPC
  • workshop presenter
  • Spouse (if your spouse decides to go with you)

Pins:
  • sales in 1 year: $15k, $25k
  • recruiting (1 or more)
  • HWC donations (less than what's required to get the special lanyard)
  • RUFTH donations (less than what's required to get the lanyard)
  • career club sales (when reach a new level)
  • career club recruiting (when reach a new level)

Buttons:
  • on track for level 1
  • on track for level 2
  • already achieved level 2
  • already achieved level 3
  • first time conference attendee
  • 5+ anniversary
  • shopping spree winner (from HO tour)

Thanks Ann! I can't wait to try and earn as much bling as possible!!!:D

lisacb77 said:
Thanks Ann, now I may really want to go with all that flair I could get ;)

BTW, is it $15k or whatever accomplishment by the end of May???
I think the sales amounts are by the end of June. But I could be wrong. Somebody please correct me if I am!

chefann said:
I think the sales amounts are by the end of June. But I could be wrong. Somebody please correct me if I am!

Sales amounts are by the end of May......I know this because I hit $50,000 in June of last year, and thought I'd get to go to the special luncheon...and get the pin....but I was too late - had to be submitted by the end of May. This year I'm there though!:D

where do we check the totals?

klsnyder said:
where do we check the totals?

It is on your commission statement (your career total).

1. What is the reward for hitting $50,000 in career sales?

The reward for reaching $50,000 in career sales is a special pin that recognizes your achievement. It is a small but meaningful token of appreciation from Pampered Chef for your hard work and dedication.

2. Is the $50,000 in career sales reward only available at Conference?

Yes, the $50,000 in career sales reward is only available at Conference. It is a special recognition for consultants who have reached this milestone and is given out during a ceremony at the event.

3. Can I still receive the $50,000 in career sales reward if I have hit the milestone before attending Conference?

Yes, you can still receive the $50,000 in career sales reward if you have reached the milestone before attending Conference. You will need to notify your recruiter or the Pampered Chef corporate office so they can make sure you receive your pin at Conference.

4. Is the $50,000 in career sales reward only for consultants who have been with Pampered Chef for a certain amount of time?

No, the $50,000 in career sales reward is not limited to consultants who have been with Pampered Chef for a certain amount of time. As long as you reach the $50,000 milestone in your career sales, you are eligible to receive the pin.

5. Is there any other recognition or rewards for hitting $50,000 in career sales?

Yes, in addition to the special pin, you will also receive recognition on the Pampered Chef website and in the consultant magazine. You may also be invited to attend special events or training opportunities as a top performer in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gailz2