• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reach 15k in Career Sales by TPampered Chef - Need Ideas!

In summary, "Reach 15k in Career Sales by Pampered Chef" is a program offered to Pampered Chef consultants to help them achieve a goal of $15,000 in career sales. Consultants are automatically enrolled in the program and can receive incentives and rewards for reaching this milestone. There are tips and resources available to help consultants reach their goal, but it is not mandatory and recognition and rewards are still given for sales performance.
milkangel
i want to do a special this next week to make some sales here in april but i am having a hard time coming up with some. any ideas. i have a lot of names but not all of them have e-mail and i know some wanted to order something on sat but did not and there were a lot of people that took a catalog and my card so i do have a good base of people. i want to make it to 15,000 in career sales before the tpc is up i am half way.( i think) what to do? PLEASE HELP!!!!

Last edited:
how about something like "tax free" day ? send out invites for a tax free show online or by phone, make a deadline of April 15th. Follow up with everyone you can. Good luck!

also start promoting HWC for May, and get things lined up for shows/fundrasiers.

Please every one i need your ideas because i am running out of them. What do you all do for an extra boost for sales in that month? let me know soon

Another question, I have about 250 email contacts so far, but I just sent my monthly newsletter out today. I worry about bombarding people with emails, so how do I decide who gets specials, etc. in between them without getting annoying? Should I just send to everyone anyway?

I would send them to everyone!

I would go with a free shipping or free tax. That is a good idea.

I like the free tax idea since this is tax month. Give the people a break for once!

yeah, plus tax would be relative to the price of the order. Instead of a straight $4.00 per order. Probably less $$ for you. Plus, I like Wadegirls idea about it being tax month!

What is "Reach 15k in Career Sales by Pampered Chef"?

"Reach 15k in Career Sales by Pampered Chef" is a program designed by Pampered Chef to help their consultants reach a goal of $15,000 in career sales. This program offers incentives and rewards to consultants who achieve this milestone.

How can I participate in the "Reach 15k in Career Sales by Pampered Chef" program?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in this program. All you need to do is focus on growing your sales and reaching the $15,000 mark in your career sales.

What are the rewards for reaching 15k in career sales?

The rewards for reaching 15k in career sales include a special recognition at our annual conference, a personalized plaque, and a certificate of achievement. You will also receive a special gift from Pampered Chef as a token of our appreciation for your hard work and dedication.

Are there any tips for reaching 15k in career sales?

Yes, we have several tips and resources to help you reach your goal of 15k in career sales. Our team leaders and mentors are always available to offer advice and support. We also have training materials and workshops to help you improve your sales techniques and grow your business.

What happens if I don't reach 15k in career sales?

While reaching 15k in career sales is a great achievement, it is not mandatory. If you do not reach this goal, you will still receive recognition and rewards for your sales performance. We encourage all our consultants to strive for this goal, but we also understand that every consultant's journey is different.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies