• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reaching $15K in Sales by April 11 - Ideas Needed!

In summary, Karen is close to $15,000 in sales and is looking to increase that number before her birthday. She has a goal to hit $15,000 by her one year anniversary and is doing what she can to reach that mark. She recently completed a craft fair and made sales totaling $170. She is also in the process of ordering new spring products and is giving away her birthday present at the same time.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I just noticed that I am $1,500 away from $15K in sales.

I have this crazy goal of getting there before my birthday on April 11.

Ideas? Currently have nothing defined on the calendar.

Why not throw yourself a birthday party the weekend before???? That is what I am doing and my birthday is also April 11th!!! We do an annual bday/tax day bonfire and have the entire neighborhood at my house all day and late into the night where we burn our Christmas tree ~ its a blast!Karen

Have you called all of your contacts about the DCB special? Call everyone! Tonight!

For bookings: Call everyone (with excitement :) )and tell them you've just got to see the new Spring products. Share one particular product that you think is going to help you (or them) and ask them if they would like to get some friends together to check them out! Be sure you have your calendar ready. Again, call everyone!

You can do it! Think of that commission check and that 2% raise!

This just happened to me! I had a goal to hit $15k by my one year anniversary!!!

And I just did it Saturday night and my sign on date is 2/26!

I just was really excited about products when showing them- all month I've been doing the loaded baked potato chowder trying to push the DCB bundle and I've been cross selling my buns off. Cross selling really does make a difference!

Good luck! You can do this!

thehaleykitchen said:
Why not throw yourself a birthday party the weekend before????

That is what I am doing and my birthday is also April 11th!!! We do an annual bday/tax day bonfire and have the entire neighborhood at my house all day and late into the night where we burn our Christmas tree ~ its a blast!

Karen

My birthday is April 10th...Love April!!! :sing: :D

My birthday is April 1st and my son's birthday is April 9th. I also got married on April 20th.

We get to celebrate a lot in April.

I recently sent an email to my contacts stating that I was doing a pantry order for Feb and not only did I get those orders but alot of people threw in some extras. You might want to try this after you get some shows booked for extra sales.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I just noticed that I am $1,500 away from $15K in sales.

I have this crazy goal of getting there before my birthday on April 11.

Ideas? Currently have nothing defined on the calendar.

So, how are you doing? We are almost at your due date!

Well, not great, but not bad. First, my computer died. Officially Dead as a Doornail.I borrowed a laptop, but it runs Umbuntu. Not compatible with P3.
That said ... I went to a craft fair. My expectations were super low for this.I sold a FAMILY SKILLET to a lady who just called tonight wanting a round stone with handles for her friend.I sold another $70 in Cash and Carry. I am making some calls and trying to get enough together for a second show. If I do, I do. If I don't, I will add my order to this lady's show. I am ordering a few new spring products on this show. I have moved the date of this goal, not eliminated it. I will now be about $1200 away from my $15K and will have some spring products to show off in an open house.

What are some creative ways to reach $15K in sales by April 11?

1. Host a virtual cooking party: Invite friends, family, and acquaintances to join a virtual cooking demonstration where you can showcase Pampered Chef products and offer special discounts for purchases made during the party. This can be done through platforms like Zoom or Facebook Live.

2. Utilize social media: Use social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest to showcase your favorite Pampered Chef products and share special promotions or discounts. You can also join online communities and groups to reach a larger audience.

3. Offer bundle deals: Create bundles of popular Pampered Chef products and offer them at a discounted price. This will entice customers to purchase multiple items at once, increasing your overall sales.

4. Host a fundraiser: Partner with a local organization or charity and offer a percentage of your sales to be donated to their cause. This not only helps you reach your sales goal, but it also promotes a positive image for your business.

5. Reach out to past customers: Don't forget about your loyal customers! Reach out to them and offer exclusive deals or discounts for their continued support. They can also be great advocates for your business and help spread the word to their friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies