• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Commission Checks: Understanding Your Sales Performance Tracker

So that $1600 is now being totaled into my career sales.Thank you for catching that! It is good to know that our team is looking out for us!
Leigh0725
Not sure if this is the right spot for this thread. Okay, so my last show was my first 1K show and that helped to put me at the 15k in career sales. In looking at my individual performance tracker from last year ($1400 (started in November) and this year (14K), the total is 15k+. However, when I look at my latest comission check, under career sales it says 14,146. It's like it is not recognizing the two months of sales from 2006. I would really like to start having the 2% raise for January and want to make sure this is right. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance!

Was your last show in November or December? If it was a Nov. show, did it close in Nov, or did it close in Dec? If it was a Dec show, or a Nov show that closed in Dec, it won't show up until your statement for the 22nd. (when you would get paid for it.)

The checks that just came out only include sales that were submitted through November 30. Anything you submitted this month will not be in your career sales total. As long as your December sales (submitted by 12/31) bring your career sales to 15k, then you'll have your raise in January.

chefann said:
The checks that just came out only include sales that were submitted through November 30. Anything you submitted this month will not be in your career sales total. As long as your December sales (submitted by 12/31) bring your career sales to 15k, then you'll have your raise in January.

Yeah - that's what I was trying to say...only Ann said it better!

Ah. can I say a big fat DUH! My 1K show was in December. Okay, I will stop worrying. Sorry about this. :)

Leigh0725 said:
Ah. can I say a big fat DUH! My 1K show was in December. Okay, I will stop worrying. Sorry about this. :)

That's okay - understandable with the excitement of a $1000 show & making your $15,000!!!:D

Congratulations on hitting $15,000 and a $1,000 show! Enjoy your raise on the new year!

It is a good thing to track because there was a $800 fundrasier that wasn't being totaled into my career sales. I watched it and called HO on it and they fixed it.

What is a Sales Performance Tracker?

A Sales Performance Tracker is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their sales and commissions. It is a valuable resource for understanding your sales performance and maximizing your commission checks.

How do I access my Sales Performance Tracker?

To access your Sales Performance Tracker, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Sales Performance Tracker" under the "Reports" section.

What information does the Sales Performance Tracker provide?

The Sales Performance Tracker provides a breakdown of your sales, commissions, and team performance. It also shows your progress towards earning bonuses and incentives, as well as your personal sales goals.

How often is the Sales Performance Tracker updated?

The Sales Performance Tracker is updated daily, so you can stay up-to-date on your sales and commissions. However, it may take up to 48 hours for all sales and orders to be reflected in the tracker.

How can I use the Sales Performance Tracker to maximize my commissions?

The Sales Performance Tracker allows you to track your progress towards sales and team goals, identify areas for improvement, and strategize for future sales. By utilizing this tool, you can set and achieve higher sales goals, leading to higher commission checks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • sailortena