• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Career Success: Achieving $70k in Sales and Team Leader Status

In summary, a Career Sales Lunch is a quarterly event organized by Pampered Chef for active consultants to connect with others, learn about new products and promotions, and get inspired for their business. There is usually a small fee to attend, but it may be waived for new consultants or those who have achieved certain sales goals. At the event, consultants can expect to hear from motivational speakers, participate in training sessions, and network with others in the business.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Last year when I went to conference there was a career luncheon for consultants with sales levels over $50k. This year my sales are at 70k (qualifying for the $50k) with five recruits :) . My recruits aren't recruiting, so I'm at a Team Leader status. I don't see anything on the schedule for a career luncheon (only recognition sessions).

I think the recognition sessions are probably just for Directors and above doing the walk.

Anyone know.

The way I read the agenda there is no evening banquet OR career club lunch. With all of the consultants at one conference I think there are going to be a lot of changes. Not as many seminars either. I was also told no Mystery Boxes. We will all find out soon that is for sure.

We are supposed to get something special for career club instead of lunch. Who knows what that is.

1. What is a Career Sales Lunch?

A Career Sales Lunch is a special event organized by Pampered Chef for our consultants to network, learn about new products and promotions, and get motivated for their business.

2. How often are Career Sales Lunches held?

Career Sales Lunches are typically held once a quarter, but may vary depending on location and availability.

3. Who can attend a Career Sales Lunch?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant is welcome to attend a Career Sales Lunch. It is a great opportunity for both new and experienced consultants to connect with others in the business.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Career Sales Lunch?

There is usually a small fee to attend a Career Sales Lunch, which covers the cost of the venue, food, and materials. However, this fee may be waived for new consultants or for those who have achieved certain sales goals.

5. What can I expect from a Career Sales Lunch?

At a Career Sales Lunch, you can expect to hear from inspirational speakers, learn about new products and promotions, and network with other consultants in your area. You may also have the opportunity to participate in training sessions and workshops to help grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies