• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Your Career Sales and Team Performance with These Tips

In summary, "Career Sales" refers to the total amount of sales that a consultant has made during their time with Pampered Chef, including sales from parties, events, and online orders. It is different from "Annual Sales", which only includes sales made within a calendar year. Tracking "Career Sales" is important for consultants to monitor their progress, measure success, and set goals. "Career Sales" can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website under the "My Sales" tab. To increase "Career Sales", consultants can host more parties, expand their customer base, utilize social media, and stay up to date on new products and promotions.
raebates
Staff member
I could have sworn that career sales used to be listed on commission statements. For the life of me I can't find it now.

Anyone know where I can find my career sales? How about those of my team members?

Consultant Connection -> performance details (bottom left of the screen)

Thank you, Beth!

You're not imagining it. It did used to appear on commission statements.

You are right it's gone from our check

The sad thing is that I used to know the way to find it now. I just couldn't think of it that evening.

What is "Career Sales"?

"Career Sales" refers to the total amount of sales that a consultant has made during their time with Pampered Chef. This includes sales from parties, events, and online orders.

How is "Career Sales" different from "Annual Sales"?

"Annual Sales" refers to the total amount of sales that a consultant has made within a calendar year, while "Career Sales" encompasses all sales made throughout a consultant's entire career with Pampered Chef.

What is the importance of tracking "Career Sales"?

Tracking "Career Sales" is important because it helps consultants keep track of their progress and growth within the company. It also serves as a way to measure success and set goals for future sales.

Can I view my "Career Sales" on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can view your "Career Sales" on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log into your consultant account and click on the "My Sales" tab. From there, you can view your total "Career Sales" as well as your "Annual Sales".

How can I increase my "Career Sales"?

There are several ways to increase your "Career Sales" with Pampered Chef. Some tips include hosting more parties, expanding your customer base, utilizing social media to promote your business, and staying up to date on new products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Malinda Klein