• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find My Career Sales on CC (2008-Present)

In summary, to access your career sales on CC, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Career Sales" tab. You can view your sales data for 2008 to the present, and can also select specific time periods or view by month or year. Your career sales on CC are not updated in real-time, but are typically updated within 24 hours. They are very accurate, but if you have any concerns, you can contact customer service. Additionally, you can export your career sales data from CC in either a CSV or PDF format for tracking and reporting purposes.
lisa717
Where can I find my career sales on CC????? Since they switched to 2008 ..I can't seem to find it....I just see this years totals to date..I am nearing 15,000 and want to know how much more I need. TIA!

It would be on your last statement and then add what ever shows from your performance tracker since then.

Yes, your commission statement is the best place to view your career sales.

OK thanks.

Hi there! I'm a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I can definitely help you out with finding your career sales on CC. When you log into your CC account, click on the "Reports" tab and then select "Career Sales." From there, you can enter the date range for your entire career and see your total sales. I hope this helps and congrats on nearing $15,000 in sales! Keep up the great work!

1. How do I access my career sales on CC?

To access your career sales on CC, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Career Sales" tab. From there, you can view your sales data for 2008 to the present.

2. Can I view my career sales on CC for specific time periods?

Yes, you can view your career sales on CC for specific time periods by selecting the desired dates in the drop-down menu provided. You can also choose to view your sales by month or year.

3. Are my career sales on CC updated in real-time?

No, your career sales on CC are not updated in real-time. There may be a slight delay in the data being reflected on your account, but it is typically updated within 24 hours.

4. How accurate are the career sales on CC?

The career sales on CC are very accurate and reflect the sales data recorded in your consultant account. If you have any concerns about the accuracy of your sales data, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

5. Can I export my career sales data from CC?

Yes, you can export your career sales data from CC by clicking on the "Export" button on the career sales page. You can choose to export the data as a CSV file or a PDF report, which can be helpful for tracking your sales and creating reports.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies