• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Figuring Out Career Sales: What Do I Need to Know?

In summary, The average salary for a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef varies depending on experience and sales performance. Prior sales experience is not required, as comprehensive training and support are provided. To get started as a career sales consultant, you can sign up online or reach out to a current consultant for more information. Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies with its long-standing reputation and opportunities for competitive earnings and rewards. Additionally, working as a consultant at Pampered Chef can be flexible and accommodating for various lifestyles.
pamperedcheermom
This may not be the right forum to ask this but it always has lots of post. I figured somebody would see it tonight.

How are the Career Sales figured? Is it based on total sales from a show or just the commissionable sales. I'm trying to get to $15,000 before Christmas so I need to know what to aim for.:confused:

Commissionable Sales only... good luck with your goals :)

Good for you for setting a goal for yourself. It is commissionable sales - don't forget that individual orders and online orders count, too!

Good luck!

Easy way to remember commissionable sales always for consultants - incentives, raises, career sales. Show sales for hosts - benefits :)

Hi there! I understand your confusion about how Career Sales are calculated. It is actually based on your total commissionable sales, which means the sales that are eligible for earning commission. This includes all orders from shows, parties, and individual orders placed through your personal website. It does not include any non-commissionable items, such as business supplies or hostess rewards. In order to reach your goal of $15,000 before Christmas, I recommend focusing on increasing your commissionable sales and booking as many shows as possible. Best of luck to you! :)

1. What is the average salary for a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef?

The average salary for a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef varies depending on experience and sales performance. Our consultants have opportunities to earn both commission and bonuses, which can significantly increase their income.

2. Do I need any prior sales experience to become a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef?

No, prior sales experience is not required. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support for all of our consultants.

3. How do I get started as a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef?

To get started, you can sign up online or reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about the opportunity. We will guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary tools and resources to succeed.

4. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef has been in business for over 40 years and has a strong reputation for high-quality products and exceptional customer service. Our consultants have the opportunity to earn competitive commissions and bonuses, as well as participate in company-wide incentive trips and other rewards.

5. Can I work as a career sales consultant at Pampered Chef while also holding another job?

Yes, many of our consultants work part-time or as a side hustle while also holding other jobs or caring for their families. Our flexible business model allows for consultants to work as much or as little as they desire, making it a great fit for a variety of lifestyles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies