• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost My Career Sales: A Busy Mistake That Changed Everything

However, now there is no incentive for the speaker to continue selling and she may be selling a lot of supplies soon. Others in the conversation relate to her experience and offer advice and support.
I just lost my career sales. Granted I'm less than a year into the business, but nevertheless it still hurts and makes me question whether or not to stick with it. I was a consultant once before and received a warning from corporate about going inactive, so I thought I'd get a warning this time - and also believed I had one more month or I would have submitted my show sooner. It makes me wonder how much the company really does care about the consultants.

Jennifer'sPCKitchen said:
I just lost my career sales. Granted I'm less than a year into the business, but nevertheless it still hurts and makes me question whether or not to stick with it. I was a consultant once before and received a warning from corporate about going inactive, so I thought I'd get a warning this time - and also believed I had one more month or I would have submitted my show sooner. It makes me wonder how much the company really does care about the consultants.

The company does care about its consultants. They do so many great things for us. There have been a couple of threads a bit more recently about this topic. Even in this thread there is some debate between whose responsibility it is to keep track of this kind of thing.

It hurts, I'm sure, especially if your career sales were significant. But the cool thing is that you still have all the other benefits, and if you're willing to work at it, you can get back to $15,000+ in no time.

My 15-yr-old lost it Tuesday night when I said, "Life's not fair". Then ran upstairs and started sobbing. I started crying, too. I remember having my heart broken at feeling cheated at 15.

PC has changed their strategy in the past few years. I'm a hobby consultant, so I lost my career sales shortly after the month active/inactive thing went live. I whined here a bit, thanks for putting up with me.

Now I am of the mindset that I will no longer buy sample packages; I'll buy new product to keep myself active if I don't have any shows within 6 months. That December apron for hosting 2 shows? It's probably made in China at Foxconn and worth about $3. I don't wear aprons. It will be on the PC outlet in 2 years, or eBay, if I have to have it.

Since somebody mentioned it, I don't buy sample packages either. If I earn them, I earn them. If not, oh well.

I'm talking about the 50% off new products sample packages A, B, C, D, open stock.

They are not earned. They are purchases that don't count for comissionable sales. Intrepid, I think you are hobby consultant like me too - if not I apologize - don't waste your money on the sample packages. Save your dollars and do a show consultant as host, yourslef as the only guest, order those things, do the math it works out better for hobbyists. Also there is no lying or deceivery with putting your husband or dog down as the host, which is ridiculous, but I have read here that folks do it.

Last edited:
I know exactly what they are. They ARE earned ... they are the SAME as the packages you get if you do well enough in Sell a Thon.

I have never purchased a sample package in my life, though I did give some thought to the open stock this year, particularly the spice TTA. Instead I had my own show and got it with the free product value. The only way I'd ever consider it is if I really wanted something for someone else as a gift.

Yes I am a hobby consultant but have never lost career sales. I have done my own shows and bought product but never enough to be the only customer. Usually it's because I have other orders that people paid $4.50 shipping and I didn't want them to have to pay direct shipping by turning it into an individual order.

<h2>1. How can I recover my lost career sales with Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Unfortunately, once career sales are lost, they cannot be recovered. However, you can still continue selling and building your sales again for future opportunities.</p><h2>2. Will my Pampered Chef consultant status be affected if I lose my career sales?</h2><p>Yes, losing your career sales will affect your consultant status and you will no longer be considered an active consultant. However, you can still regain your active status by building your sales again.</p><h2>3. Can I still participate in Pampered Chef's incentives and rewards if I lose my career sales?</h2><p>No, losing your career sales means you are no longer eligible for any incentives or rewards based on your sales. However, you can still participate in future incentives and rewards by building your sales again.</p><h2>4. Is it common for Pampered Chef consultants to lose their career sales due to being too busy?</h2><p>Accidentally losing career sales due to being busy is not uncommon, but it is important to stay organized and keep track of deadlines to avoid this situation. Pampered Chef offers resources and tools to help consultants stay on top of their sales and orders.</p><h2>5. Can I still sell Pampered Chef products if I no longer have the desire to do so?</h2><p>Yes, you can still sell Pampered Chef products even if you no longer have the desire to do so. However, it is important to evaluate your reasons for selling and to make sure it aligns with your goals and motivation. It may also be helpful to reach out to your team or mentor for support and guidance.</p>

1. How can I recover my lost career sales with Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, once career sales are lost, they cannot be recovered. However, you can still continue selling and building your sales again for future opportunities.

2. Will my Pampered Chef consultant status be affected if I lose my career sales?

Yes, losing your career sales will affect your consultant status and you will no longer be considered an active consultant. However, you can still regain your active status by building your sales again.

3. Can I still participate in Pampered Chef's incentives and rewards if I lose my career sales?

No, losing your career sales means you are no longer eligible for any incentives or rewards based on your sales. However, you can still participate in future incentives and rewards by building your sales again.

4. Is it common for Pampered Chef consultants to lose their career sales due to being too busy?

Accidentally losing career sales due to being busy is not uncommon, but it is important to stay organized and keep track of deadlines to avoid this situation. Pampered Chef offers resources and tools to help consultants stay on top of their sales and orders.

5. Can I still sell Pampered Chef products if I no longer have the desire to do so?

Yes, you can still sell Pampered Chef products even if you no longer have the desire to do so. However, it is important to evaluate your reasons for selling and to make sure it aligns with your goals and motivation. It may also be helpful to reach out to your team or mentor for support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Jean