• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

15K in Career Sales ... What, What?

In summary, "15K in Career Sales What, What?" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to refer to reaching $15,000 in career sales, which is a milestone achievement for consultants in their business. Reaching 15K in Career Sales comes with benefits such as recognition from the company, eligibility for leadership positions, increased commission rates, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and trainings. The time it takes to reach 15K in Career Sales varies, but on average, it can take anywhere from 9 months to 2 years. Some tips for reaching this milestone include setting goals, consistently hosting parties, building a strong customer base, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies. It is possible to achieve 15
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
When I submitted a $1,100 show this month, I reached my $15,000 career sales milestone.

However, Consultant Connection doesn't seem to know it yet.

My estimated check is based on 22 percent commission. I know it is already more.

In addition, it now says, "Sell another $105.40 and increase to 23% commission this month!"

By my constant calculations and re-calculations, when I turn in my second small show I'll be up to 25 percent.

Will the Sept. 22 check be based on my pay raise or will I get that in my End of Month check?

I noticed with mine, I started at 22% the following month.....

The Consultant Policy Guide states that you will receive your 2% raise on the first full month after $15,000 is achieved (pg 21).

Sorry, I know it's disappointing, but you won't see it applied until your Oct. sales.

Your pay raise takes effect with sales you do in October so the first paycheck that will reflect it will be on Oct. 22.

Oh, OK, I checked the policy guide. I was just confused because I called HO and apparently, spoke to someone clueless. I told her I was close to it and pretty sure my next show would put me over. I was curious whether the amount over the 15K would be paid at the higher rate, and she said yes. Maybe she didn't understand the question?

What is "15K in Career Sales What, What?"

"15K in Career Sales What, What?" is a phrase used by Pampered Chef to refer to reaching $15,000 in career sales. It is a milestone achievement for consultants in their business.

What are the benefits of reaching 15K in Career Sales?

Reaching 15K in Career Sales comes with several benefits, including recognition from the company, eligibility for leadership positions, increased commission rates, and the opportunity to attend exclusive events and trainings.

How long does it typically take to reach 15K in Career Sales?

The time it takes to reach 15K in Career Sales can vary depending on the individual's efforts and dedication. On average, it can take anywhere from 9 months to 2 years.

What are some tips for reaching 15K in Career Sales?

Some tips for reaching 15K in Career Sales include setting goals, consistently booking and hosting parties, building a strong customer base, and utilizing social media and other marketing strategies to reach a wider audience.

Is it possible to achieve 15K in Career Sales part-time?

Yes, it is possible to achieve 15K in Career Sales while working part-time. Many successful Pampered Chef consultants have reached this milestone while balancing their business with other responsibilities such as a full-time job or family commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
raebates