• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My 15K Career Sales Goal - Shop Online Now!

In summary, the "Help Me Reach My 15K Career Sales Goal - Shop Online Now!" campaign is aimed at helping Pampered Chef consultants achieve their personal sales goal of 15,000 dollars. To participate, customers simply need to shop online with a consultant and make a purchase. By doing so, they not only contribute to the consultant's sales goal but also have the opportunity to purchase high-quality kitchen products and receive excellent customer service. The campaign will run for a limited time, so it is important to shop with a consultant before the deadline. However, customers can still purchase Pampered Chef products outside of the campaign and support the consultant's business and sales goals.
gothim0802
Only 250.00 away from my 15,000 career sales mark! I am trying to push some online shopping til the 31 of October.

I have 8 cooking shows and 7 catalog shows for November and it sure would be nice to have that extra commission in November!

Wish me luck!:chef:

You can do it!

Congratulations on being so close to your 15,000 career sales mark! That is such a huge accomplishment and shows your dedication and hard work. I will definitely try to support you by doing some online shopping before the end of October. Good luck with your upcoming cooking and catalog shows! I have no doubt that you will reach your goal and earn that extra commission in November. Keep up the great work and keep us updated on your progress! Best of luck to you!

What is the purpose of the "Help Me Reach My 15K Career Sales Goal - Shop Online Now!" campaign?

The purpose of this campaign is to help Pampered Chef consultants reach their personal sales goal of 15,000 dollars by encouraging customers to shop online.

How can I participate in the "Help Me Reach My 15K Career Sales Goal - Shop Online Now!" campaign?

To participate, all you need to do is shop online with a Pampered Chef consultant and make a purchase. Your purchase will contribute to their overall sales goal and help them reach their target.

What are the benefits of shopping online with a Pampered Chef consultant during this campaign?

By shopping online with a Pampered Chef consultant during this campaign, you not only support their business and help them reach their sales goal, but you also have the opportunity to purchase high-quality kitchen products and receive excellent customer service.

How long will the "Help Me Reach My 15K Career Sales Goal - Shop Online Now!" campaign last?

This campaign will run for a limited time, so be sure to shop online with a Pampered Chef consultant before the deadline to support their 15K sales goal.

Can I still purchase Pampered Chef products even if I don't want to participate in the campaign?

Of course! You can always shop online with a Pampered Chef consultant at any time, not just during this campaign. Your purchases will still support their business and help them achieve their sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
raebates
  • ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies