• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Finally Reached $15K in Career Sales - When to Expect My Pampered Chef Bling?

In summary, reaching $15K in career sales with Pampered Chef earns you the Pampered Chef Bling, which is typically mailed out every quarter and can be expected within 3-4 months. It is automatically sent to consultants, but it is important to have an updated mailing address. The Bling includes a pin and a certificate of achievement, and it cannot be customized. If you have not received your Bling after 3-4 months, reach out to the consultant support team for assistance.
Chefcouts
I finally reached my $15,000 in career sales! I did have a question for everyone out there, when did it show up on CC? When should I expect my first piece of PC bling? :)

The next month starts your 22%. Your director will get your bling. I just hit mine in September.

Congratulations!

1. When can I expect to receive my Pampered Chef Bling for reaching $15K in career sales?

Congratulations on reaching $15K in career sales! The Pampered Chef Bling is typically mailed out every quarter, so you can expect to receive it within 3-4 months after reaching this milestone.

2. Will I receive the Pampered Chef Bling automatically or do I need to request it?

The Pampered Chef Bling is automatically sent to consultants who reach $15K in career sales. There is no need to request it, but please make sure that your current mailing address is updated in your consultant account to ensure that it is delivered to the correct location.

3. What is included in the Pampered Chef Bling for reaching $15K in career sales?

The Pampered Chef Bling for reaching $15K in career sales includes a beautiful pin to wear on your apron or clothing to proudly display your accomplishment, as well as a certificate of achievement.

4. Can I choose the style of my Pampered Chef Bling?

The Pampered Chef Bling for reaching $15K in career sales is a standard design and cannot be customized. However, we hope that you will be proud to wear it and show off your achievement!

5. What if I have reached $15K in career sales but have not received my Pampered Chef Bling?

If you have reached $15K in career sales but have not received your Pampered Chef Bling within 3-4 months, please reach out to our consultant support team for assistance. They will be able to look into the status of your Bling and help ensure that you receive it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kncmurray
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Pampered Jean
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hcjeep
  • Intrepid_Chef