• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Haven't Had Any Sales Since February - My Own Choice Due to Some

In summary, the individual took a break from selling in February for personal reasons but is now ready to resume their business. They plan on having sales again in the next few weeks and have a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets available for purchase. Orders can be placed through their personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting them directly. They also offer specials, discounts, and host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party.
shanpaul
I haven't had any sales since February - my own choice due to some personal things going on. I know that I am really close to losing my Pampered Chef status. Does anyone know if it expires the end of July or if I have through August to try and get my career started again?I have decided to make this work. I just need to know if I have to find an order by the end of July in order to remain a consultant.Thanks.

Re: Active/Inactive?If you submitted at least $150 in COMMISSIONABLE sales in January, but not February then you only have til the 31st of July to submit. If you submitted in February, then you have until the end of August. That's again assuming your sales in February were $150 in COMMISSIONABLE sales.

I'd call your recruiter to be sure though to avoid a mistake. She can see your sales and be able to verify. It would be horrible to learn about a misunderstanding at a point of no return.

HTH

Re: Active/Inactive?Thanks Laurie. I looked at my commission report online and it shows over $300 in commissionable sales in February. So that means I should have through August! That's what I was hoping for.I'll double check with my recruiter to be sure.:)

1. Why haven't you had any sales since February?

I made the decision to take a break from selling in February due to personal reasons. I am now ready to resume my business and am excited to connect with my customers again!

2. When will you start having sales again?

I am currently in the process of restocking and preparing for sales. I plan on having sales again starting in the next few weeks. Keep an eye out for updates on my social media pages!

3. What products do you have available for purchase?

I have a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets available for purchase through Pampered Chef. From cookware to baking supplies, I have everything you need to make your time in the kitchen more enjoyable and efficient.

4. How can I place an order?

You can place an order through my personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting me directly. I am happy to assist you with any questions you may have and can help you find the perfect products for your needs.

5. Do you offer any deals or discounts?

Yes, I often have specials and discounts available for my customers. Be sure to follow my social media pages or subscribe to my email list to stay updated on any current promotions. I also offer host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party, so be sure to reach out if you are interested in hosting a party with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Tracy99
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies