• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! No Orders Collected on Due Date!

In summary, the business cancelled the open house because only a few people were going to come. The coordinator was not very organized.
Elleoz
I need some advice. I have an open fundraiser with the money due today with an open house this evening an hour away from home. I just called the business and the host isn't working today and they still haven't collected any orders. The assistant director doesn't seem to know anything about it. I sent 70 packets that were given out before Thanksgiving.

I am really leaning towards rescheduling/cancelling the open house. I have already invested almost $40 already and the main point of holding an open house was to pick up the orders and give them a last minute chance to order. I am having a hard time justifying drive an hour one way if there aren't any orders. Especially when I volunteered a portion of my commission towards their sales.

What should I do?

Are they perhaps planning to bring their orders to the open house?

Remember that every mile is tax deductible and so is your commission donation. Deduct your expenses from your donation and don't make it until you get paid!

Hopefully they will come with lots of orders to your open house. Can you call the host at home and find out if she knows if people are interested? Does she have a cell number? I'd continue through with it and hope people all come to see the products and you! Good luck!

And if they have decided not to do the fundraiser, definitely ask for your catalogs back,and ask what was the change of heart?

I just spoke with the assistant director who spoke to the host. Apparently, only 2-3 people are planning on ordering tonight/tomorrow. With them having the catalogs for almost 2 weeks, I am not holding out that there will be any more orders since I asked for them to be collected before the Open House tonight. Apparently, the coordinator wasn't very coordinated :(

They (the business)agreed that it would probably not be worth it for me to hold the Open House. I hate being like that, but I have already invested at least $50 towards the fundraiser and I might not even have enough to call it a show. I am beyond broke right now and I can't invest anymore in this event.

I am beyond frustrated. Only 3 orders out of 70+ people? That's just a waste of my time. I understand that time is tight but give me a break. It is pretty obvious that there was little to no effort of their part.

Thanks for the advice. This sucks :(

70 packets!!! Mack darn sure you get them back!

1. What should I do if I haven't collected any orders by the due date?

If you have not collected any orders on the due date, the first step is to contact your customers and remind them to submit their orders. You can also offer incentives or promotions to encourage them to place their orders as soon as possible.

2. Can I still submit orders after the due date?

While we encourage our consultants to collect orders by the due date, we do understand that there may be circumstances beyond your control. If you have any late orders, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

3. How can I prevent this from happening in the future?

To avoid this issue, we recommend setting clear expectations with your customers about the due date for orders. You can also utilize our reminder tools and follow up with customers who have not yet submitted their orders.

4. Will my commission be affected if I have no orders collected on the due date?

Your commission is based on the total amount of orders submitted, so if you do not have any orders collected on the due date, your commission may be affected. However, you can still earn commission on any late orders that are submitted and processed.

5. What happens if I am unable to meet the minimum sales requirement?

If you are unable to meet the minimum sales requirement, you will not be eligible for certain bonuses and incentives. However, you can still earn commission on any sales that you do make. We recommend reaching out to your leader or our customer service team for support in increasing your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Debala715