• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Believe My Internet Friend Placed a $200 Individual Order?

In summary, my internet friend Debbie has placed a $200 individual order with me, and I am going to send her the flyer for the Roasting Pan (the one on CC for making 3 meats at once) and she already decided to going to eat most of the shipping cost.
Debala715
from an internet friend. I've met her a few times in person because of my hobby, which is visiting cemeteries. Anyway, she has become a good friend and lives about an hour and half away from me. When I told her I sell PC, she said to me, "please, don't ever ask me to host a show, I won't, but I will buy from you once or twice a year". She use to order candles from the other DS company, and she always placed a large order 2xs a year. Well the other DS rep started asking her to host a show, which of course turned her off, so she's quit ordering from her.

Anyway, I opened my email today, and she has placed a $200 individual order! She ordered a roasting pan and some other items!

Of course, she's now marked as a "Preferred Customer" in PP+, with also a note to never ask her to host a show (I don't want to lose such a good buyer).

I'm going to send her the flyer for the Roasting Pan (the one on CC for making 3 meats at once), and I've already decided to going to eat most of the shipping cost. I'm only going to charge her the standard $4 shipping.

Now I have a wonderful excuse to have lunch with her when her order comes in (sales tax to my house is cheaper than to her house).

That's great Debbie! It's also great that she was honest with you about hosting. Now you will know not to step over that boundary with her.

I know it's an IO, but couldn't you process it on P3 so the shipping actually IS $4? I mean, put it in as a show...

Good idea Danielle then she could get some free stuff!

Only if she did not pay with CC. Once she enters her info & submits, it goes straight to HO. Then you get a confirmation email that you had activity on your PWS. You can let her know for future large purchases to let you enter it so she can get some free products.

She didn't do it through the PWC, she did it straight in my email and is going to send me a check. So, after doing some figuring around, I did do it as a show, so she got some % off, plus the shipping was $4 and she wants it shipped to my house so we can meet for lunch. Which is what I'm going to do, since having it shipped here tax will be 6.25% versus the 8.75% if I had it shipped to her house. She even did the RUFH. :DShe got a real kick when I told her I put in my notes section to never ask her to host a show. She laughed liked crazy. But she does know if she ever changes her mind and does want a show, I'll be more than happy to do one for her.

What is the process for placing an individual order with Pampered Chef?

To place an individual order with Pampered Chef, you can either contact a Pampered Chef consultant or order directly through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the products you would like to purchase, add them to your cart, and proceed to checkout. If you have a consultant, you can also reach out to them to assist with placing your order.

What are the shipping options for individual orders with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers standard shipping and expedited shipping options for individual orders. Standard shipping typically takes 5-7 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days. The shipping cost will depend on the total weight of your order and your location.

What forms of payment are accepted for individual orders with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef accepts all major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover, as well as PayPal and Pampered Chef gift cards. You can also choose to pay with a combination of different payment methods at checkout.

Can I track my individual order with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can track your individual order with Pampered Chef by logging into your account on the website and clicking on the "Order History" section. From there, you can view the status of your order and track its shipment if it has already been shipped.

What is the return policy for individual orders with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all individual orders. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. The product must be in its original condition and packaging to be eligible for a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • mspibb