1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Placing an individual order on my PWS

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I got a phone call today from a friend. She and her sister (my best host ever--largest show :D) want to go in together to buy their mom a Mother's Day gift. They both had trouble going on my website and placing the order. It was asking them for their e-mail and password. Is that normal? They hadn't created a password before, so they were stumped as to what to do. I'm supposed to call her tonight and told her that if she wants, I can just submit the order for them, and she can give me her CC number over the phone. So, I might still just do that, but I'm still curious with how it is supposed to work online.

Apr 7, 2009
  2. mscharf

mscharf Advanced Member

never head this before

Apr 7, 2009
  3. Ginger428

Ginger428 Legacy Member Gold Member

When someone places an order on our web sites, they have to do that, its like starting an account....HTH. Then next time they will be asked again for thier PW.

Apr 7, 2009
  4. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

They will have to start an account. So the next time they order, they will just have to log in & their billing/shipping address will be saved. & their order history I believe may also be there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I also think that they can track their purchase from their account.. I'm not 100% sure, but I think my mother told me that she could.

Apr 8, 2009
  5. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I ended up just putting an individual order for them through P3 so it would just get processed fast without them worrying about it. But one thing they told me that happened was that it was acting like she had already registered and had a password and everything. She didn't remember setting it up and she said that she didn't see a "forgot your password" type of link thing so she could find out what it was or reset it. Does anyone know if there really is a way for them to find out what their password is? Or was it there, just she missed it?

Apr 15, 2009
  6. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I would say it it probably best to contact tech support. They are really responsive.

Have something to add?