• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing an Individual Order on My Pws

In summary, someone made an account on our website, but didn't remember their password. The next time they attempted to order, it acted like they had already registered and had a password, so they weren't able to place the order. They contacted tech support, and the support was really responsive.
babywings76
Gold Member
I got a phone call today from a friend. She and her sister (my best host ever--largest show :D) want to go in together to buy their mom a Mother's Day gift. They both had trouble going on my website and placing the order. It was asking them for their e-mail and password. Is that normal? They hadn't created a password before, so they were stumped as to what to do. I'm supposed to call her tonight and told her that if she wants, I can just submit the order for them, and she can give me her CC number over the phone. So, I might still just do that, but I'm still curious with how it is supposed to work online.

never head this before

babywings76 said:
I got a phone call today from a friend. She and her sister (my best host ever--largest show :D) want to go in together to buy their mom a Mother's Day gift. They both had trouble going on my website and placing the order. It was asking them for their e-mail and password. Is that normal? They hadn't created a password before, so they were stumped as to what to do. I'm supposed to call her tonight and told her that if she wants, I can just submit the order for them, and she can give me her CC number over the phone. So, I might still just do that, but I'm still curious with how it is supposed to work online.

When someone places an order on our web sites, they have to do that, its like starting an account....HTH. Then next time they will be asked again for thier PW.

They will have to start an account. So the next time they order, they will just have to log in & their billing/shipping address will be saved. & their order history I believe may also be there.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I also think that they can track their purchase from their account.. I'm not 100% sure, but I think my mother told me that she could.

I ended up just putting an individual order for them through P3 so it would just get processed fast without them worrying about it. But one thing they told me that happened was that it was acting like she had already registered and had a password and everything. She didn't remember setting it up and she said that she didn't see a "forgot your password" type of link thing so she could find out what it was or reset it. Does anyone know if there really is a way for them to find out what their password is? Or was it there, just she missed it?

I would say it it probably best to contact tech support. They are really responsive.

1. How do I place an individual order on my PWS?

To place an individual order on your PWS, first log in to your account. Then, navigate to the product page of the item you want to purchase. Click on the "Add to Cart" button and follow the prompts to complete the checkout process.

2. Can I use a discount or promo code when placing an individual order on my PWS?

Yes, you can use a discount or promo code when placing an individual order on your PWS. Simply enter the code at checkout and the discount will be applied to your order.

3. How can I track the status of my individual order on my PWS?

To track the status of your individual order on your PWS, log in to your account and go to your order history. There, you will see the status of your order and any updates or tracking information.

4. Can I make changes to my individual order on my PWS after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your individual order on your PWS, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed or shipped.

5. How long will it take for my individual order to be delivered when placed on my PWS?

The delivery time for individual orders on PWS can vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen at checkout. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track the status of your order on your account page for more specific delivery information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • Nep2nfly