• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing an Individual Order: Tips for Newbies

In summary, to place an individual order with Pampered Chef, visit their website and add desired items to your cart. A guest account can be used, but creating an account is recommended for future orders and updates. To apply a discount or promo code, enter it during checkout. Delivery time is typically 5-7 business days, and orders can be tracked on the website. Returns can be made within 30 days, with the exception of personalized or engraved items.
blestmom
Newbie here...

How do I place an individual order for someone? My DH's co-worker wants to place an individual order, but she wants me to place it for her.

Do I do that through P3? I've used that for a cooking show, and 2 catalog shows, but not an individual order. I'm kind of confused.

Thanks.

Deb

yes, you can do it in P3 - at the top there are icons where you can enter a new show, an new contact and also a new individual order. Just click on that and add products like you were for a guest at a show.

If she wants something from the Outlet, then you'd have to do it online. I'm not sure if you can take online orders yet though...only if you have a website and or "qualified". If you are, definitely encourage her to check out the outlet!!

hperschnick said:
yes, you can do it in P3 - at the top there are icons where you can enter a new show, an new contact and also a new individual order. Just click on that and add products like you were for a guest at a show.

Thank you Heather! I knew there must be a way, but I couldn't find it.

Deb

Jules711 said:
If she wants something from the Outlet, then you'd have to do it online. I'm not sure if you can take online orders yet though...only if you have a website and or "qualified". If you are, definitely encourage her to check out the outlet!!

I 'just' qualified (yipee!) so I can get individual order. I agree, the Outlet is a fantastic deal, isn't it? Thanks for your help.

Deb

Congratulations, Deb, on qualifying!

1. How do I place an individual order with Pampered Chef?

To place an individual order with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and browse our products. Once you have found the items you would like to purchase, click on “Add to Cart” and follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I place an order without creating an account?

Yes, you can place an order as a guest without creating an account. However, we recommend creating an account to save your information for future orders and to stay updated on promotions and new products.

3. How do I apply a discount or promo code to my order?

To apply a discount or promo code to your order, simply enter the code in the designated box during the checkout process. The discount will then be applied to your order total.

4. How long will it take for my order to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on your location, but most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track your order’s status on our website using your order number.

5. What is the return policy for individual orders?

If you are not completely satisfied with your individual order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or engraved items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Bexs50