• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Order Can't Get the Special?

In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of guest specials and how they are not available for individual orders. The speaker shares their experience of processing an individual order and not being able to give the guest special to the customer. They also question the reasoning behind this policy and suggest that either everyone spending over $60 should get the guest special or only those in attendance at a show. They also mention the importance of shows for increasing sales and attracting customers.
pkd09
Silver Member
For the first time in 3 years I processed an individual order. In the past whenever someone called me I just added it to an upcoming show. With the hustle and bustle of the holidays I decided to process an order as an individual order. The woman asked me if there were any specials and I informed her of the beaded spreader. She made sure her order was over $60 because she wanted the special. Low and behold...you can't give a guest special to an individual order! I guess it would help if I read the fine print!!!!! I am going to send this woman my beaded spreader since I already told her she would be getting it. My question....is there a particular reason why an individual order can't the guest special?

I wondered that too. I guess it is just a "thank you" for going to the show.

It really cheats the people that just want to place and order and have not been invited to a show.

I agree. I am almost feel that it discourages some people from placing an individual order :-(

It is a "Guest" special so that is people who either attend a Cooking Show or buy from a Catalog Show. I am presuming that is why it is not available to individual orders and that does make sense...

I look at it as an incentive to host or attend shows. Its great if people just want to purchase, but really us without the shows would go no where. It's a way for PC to help us get the attention of customers and make them want to do the show thing!

Then why does an outside order associated with a show get the guest special? They didn't attend but were invited. Here I have a customer who remembers PC and wants to purchase. Doesn't seem right. The way I see it is either everyone spending over $60 gets the guest special or ONLY those in attendance at a show and spends over $60 gets the guest special.

I see your point!

What does it mean when my individual order can't get the special?

When you are unable to add a special offer to your individual order, it means that the offer does not apply to individual orders. Special offers are often limited to party or host orders, and cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.

Can I still receive the special offer if I place a larger individual order?

Unfortunately, the special offer only applies to party or host orders and cannot be applied to individual orders, regardless of the order size. However, you can always consider hosting a party to take advantage of the special offers and discounts available.

Why is my individual order not eligible for the special offer?

The eligibility for special offers is determined by the company and may vary based on factors such as order type, order size, and expiration dates. If your individual order does not meet the criteria for the special offer, it will not be eligible.

Can I use a special offer from a previous order on my current individual order?

No, special offers cannot be applied retroactively to past orders. They are only valid at the time of purchase and cannot be combined or transferred to other orders.

Are there any other ways I can receive discounts on my individual order?

Yes, you can always check for any current promotions or discounts on our website or social media pages. Additionally, you can always consider hosting a party or becoming a consultant to receive special discounts and perks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • rayday
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • babywings76