• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help with customer individual order in PP I

Happy Mom

Aug 11, 2005
Please help! I know there is a simple answer here. I went to place an individual order for a customer in PP, and I can't figure out where to do it. I need to transmit her order today.

I see non-commissioned orders only. Don't we receive commission on individual orders?

Does anyone know how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

chefautumn

Aug 5, 2005
The easiest way to place an individual order is through your website, although if you don't have one you go to "show information" in Pampered Partner and scroll down to individual order.
hth

Happy Mom

Aug 11, 2005
Help

I have all the information in for this individual order, but I keep getting a message saying that I need to add the customer's name address and phone # in the information screen. Since this is not a show, just one order, I cannot open that screen.

cat

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 1, 2006
Did it work? Why can't you transmit the order? (What error msg do you get?)Try double clicking on the order and when the Order Information Screen is up, click on the Special Shipping, Bookings and More tab. Fill that info in.

pampchefmom2002

Novice Member
Mar 13, 2006
You should be able to open it. Go to the order, open the "guest order"....she will be the guest. Then click on the "special shipping bookings and more" option. That should open the information screen. Let me know what happens.