• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I place an individual order with the November guest special in December?

In summary, the conversation was about a technical question regarding an individual order that included Simple Additions. The payment had not been received and the question was if the order could still be placed with the November guest special at the beginning of December. The answer was that the order can be placed up until December 31 as long as it is dated in November, and it will also count for the Sell-A-Thon if placed by December 5. The participants also discussed checking individual flyers for information on ordering specials and the realization that the guest special also applies to individual orders.
missyciccolella
I have a technical question...I have a lady who placed an individual order that includes Simple Additions. I have not received her payment and her friend (my past host) recommended the money be in the account before I proceed with the order (Thank God people are willing to warn you about their friends).
My question is, I'm not expecting the money today (doesn't want to use a credit card) so I can't place the order...I just closed and submitted my last Nov show and will not be submitting another Nov show. Can I still place her individual order with Nov guest special a the beginning of Dec? Can I do this until the 5th or does it have to be by month end?

You can actually submit it up until December 31, as long as the order's dated in November.

You do have until the end of December to place an order dated in November. You also have until December 5th for it to still count for the Sell-A-Thon.

Thanks! I wasn't sure this applied to individual orders. Good to know!

That's good to know! I feel a little silly now, but I guess I thought that the Guest special applied only to guests at shows, not individual orders. I'm glad I know now! :)

I would double check with HO - I thought the guest specials only applied to guests at shows also and did not apply to individual orders... I could be wrong.

I just checked the Nov Guest special flyer... it does say individual and online orders are included. I guess I never thought to look before. :rolleyes:

Check the individual flyers for the information on which orders/shows you can place the special

wadesgirl said:
Check the individual flyers for the information on which orders/shows you can place the special
I will definitely do that from now on!! :D

1. How do I track my individual order?

To track your individual order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" section. You will see a list of your recent orders, including your individual order. Click on the order to view the tracking information.

2. Can I make changes to my individual order after it has been placed?

Yes, you can make changes to your individual order within 24 hours of placing it. Log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" section. Find your individual order and click on the "Edit" button. You can make changes to your order and then click "Save" to update it.

3. How can I cancel my individual order?

If you need to cancel your individual order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-0457. They will assist you with the cancellation and provide any necessary refunds.

4. What is the return policy for individual orders?

Individual orders can be returned within 30 days of delivery for a full refund, minus shipping and handling fees. To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-333-0457.

5. Can I add items from a party or host's individual order to my own individual order?

Unfortunately, items from a party or host's individual order cannot be added to your own individual order. However, you can place a separate order for those items or ask the host to add them to their party's order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sfdavis918