• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Individual Orders Count Towards Sat?

In summary, "Individual Orders Count Towards Sat" means that orders placed through you as an independent Pampered Chef consultant will count towards your sales and commission for the current month's sales achievement tracking period. In order for an individual order to count towards SAT, it must be placed through you and must be a minimum of $75 in retail sales. Multiple individual orders from different customers can count towards SAT as long as they are placed through you and each order meets the minimum requirement. If an individual order is cancelled or returned within the same SAT period, it will no longer count towards your sales and commission. Individual orders placed through your personal website will not count towards SAT.
Leigh0725
I have a lady who wants to place an individual order (all my November shows are towards the end of the month so I cannot tack it on to theirs). She wants the items asap, which is why i have to do the individual order. Does her product total count towards my SAT total?

What about outlet items? I was thinking of ordering some outlet items for door prizes?

Leigh0725 said:
What about outlet items? I was thinking of ordering some outlet items for door prizes?

Hmmm. Not sure about that one. I would think that it would, b/c it's still an individual order but maybe someone else will know for sure.

That's a great question....

Individual orders and online orders count towards the SAT. I would say that since an outlet order is an online order that it would count.

All commissionable sales dated in November and submitted by December 5 count. The only thing an individual order wouldn't help you with is the "submit 2 shows" item.

This is good to know. Thanks!

1. What does "Individual Orders Count Towards Sat?" mean?

"Individual Orders Count Towards Sat" means that when a customer places an order through you as an independent Pampered Chef consultant, that order will count towards your sales and commission for the current month's sales achievement tracking (SAT) period.

2. Are there any requirements for an individual order to count towards SAT?

Yes, in order for an individual order to count towards SAT, it must be placed through you as an independent consultant and must be a minimum of $75 in retail sales.

3. Can multiple individual orders from different customers count towards SAT?

Yes, as long as the orders are placed through you as an independent consultant and each individual order meets the minimum of $75 in retail sales, they will all count towards your SAT.

4. What happens if an individual order is cancelled or returned?

If an individual order is cancelled or returned within the same SAT period, it will no longer count towards your sales and commission for that period.

5. Can individual orders count towards SAT if they are placed through my personal website?

No, individual orders must be placed through you as an independent consultant in order to count towards your SAT. Orders placed through your personal website will not count towards your sales and commission for the current month's SAT period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Bexs50
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Bexs50
Replies