• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Commission on Show Orders Using PC Dollars and SAT

In summary, PC dollars can only be used on personal orders, which are not commissionable sales. However, you can use them as a consultant gift on a host order, which is commissionable. PC dollars can be used for any order with PC, including personal orders, supply orders, and sample orders. Consultant gift is an option in the payments section of orders and can be used to deduct a specific amount from the host's order. This helps with tax purposes and can be used after the host has paid for their portion. PC dollars cannot be used with the consultant discount.
ChefMary412
If you put in to pay for part of an order from a show with PC dollars... do you still get commission towards that? Would it still count towards SAT? I think I am going to be dollars short of the 1500 mark.

You can only use PC $ on personal orders, which are not commissionable sales. You can have part of the an order as consultant gift... which means they will just deduct it from your bank account. That would be commissionable. Good for you for staying on top of your sales. It's sad when people miss goals by a few $

I'm not sureI understand the whole consultant gift thing. How is that used & when?

I also was wondering about PC$'s. Can it be used with our consultant discount?

Consultant gift is an option in the payments section of orders. Say you tell your host that if she collects 25 orders, you will "give" her a quick stir pitcher. (I tell my hosts this) then you put it on the host order, using the discount they have earned, and then as the payment you would choose consultant gift. I do this AFTER she has paid for her portion (I don't even add the quick stir till I am done giving her the total and putting in her payment) then the "extra" amount owed would be what I would be paying for. Putting it in as consultant gift helps you keep track for tax purposes so you can deduct it.

Your PC$ can be used for ANY order that you are placing with PC. Personal orders, (you would order products at 20 or 22% discount) supply orders, or sample orders.

HTH

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Thanks for the explanation :)

KellyTheChef said:
Consultant gift is an option in the payments section of orders. Say you tell your host that if she collects 25 orders, you will "give" her a quick stir pitcher. (I tell my hosts this) then you put it on the host order, using the discount they have earned, and then as the payment you would choose consultant gift. I do this AFTER she has paid for her portion (I don't even add the quick stir till I am done giving her the total and putting in her payment) then the "extra" amount owed would be what I would be paying for. Putting it in as consultant gift helps you keep track for tax purposes so you can deduct it.

Your PC$ can be used for ANY order that you are placing with PC. Personal orders, (you would order products at 20 or 22% discount) supply orders, or sample orders.

HTH
Any NON-Commission order, that is.

Related to Maximizing Commission on Show Orders Using PC Dollars and SAT

1. What are PC Dollars and SAT?

PC Dollars and SAT are two reward systems used by Pampered Chef to incentivize consultants and customers. PC Dollars are earned by consultants based on their sales and can be redeemed for free products. SAT stands for Sales Achievement Tracking and is a rewards program for customers who attend and order at shows.

2. How do I earn PC Dollars?

Consultants can earn PC Dollars by reaching certain sales goals at shows. The amount of PC Dollars earned is based on the total show sales and can range from 10% to 35% of the show total. The more successful shows a consultant has, the more PC Dollars they can earn.

3. Can I use PC Dollars and SAT together?

Yes, PC Dollars and SAT can be used together to maximize commission on show orders. Customers who attend a show and place an order will earn SAT rewards, while the consultant will also earn PC Dollars based on the total show sales. This can lead to higher commission earnings for the consultant.

4. How do I redeem my PC Dollars?

PC Dollars can be redeemed through the consultant's back office on the Pampered Chef website. They can be used towards purchasing any Pampered Chef products, including business supplies. PC Dollars must be redeemed within 60 days of earning them.

5. Can I transfer my PC Dollars to another consultant?

No, PC Dollars are non-transferable. They can only be redeemed by the consultant who earned them. However, consultants can use their PC Dollars to purchase products for others, including customers or potential recruits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies