• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Commission: Timing Your Orders for Optimal Results

In summary, commission at Pampered Chef is earned based on sales made as a consultant, with rates ranging from 20-27%. There is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 in a 3-month period, and there are bonuses and incentives for meeting sales goals. Commission is paid out monthly and can be tracked through a personalized online account.
PamperedSheep
Ok, November was the first time I have had over $750 dollars for my commission. I know this small amount doesn't impress a lot of you $1000 dollar ladies, but I was pretty excited. Anyway, I rushed last night to put in an individual order from a customer for it to count in November, but I am wondering if I would have held the order till later in the week, would it still have counted for my November commission if I turned it in after November. If I would have waited I might have been able to get enough for a show. I am kind of kicking myself now for not waiting, but wanted to get it in for the commission. TIA!

No, which ever month you submit the order in is which month it counts for commission. It goes by submition date not the show date, if that makes sense.

wadesgirl said:
No, which ever month you submit the order in is which month it counts for commission. It goes by submition date not the show date, if that makes sense.

actually yesterdays submissions counted for November sales per the email from HO

Congratulations on the great paycheque!! To me, that IS a big one!! :D Way to go!

Thanks! Good to know I am not the only one that gets excited over it. I work another FT job, so doing one or two shows a month is good for me.

WTG Pampered Sheep. We all have our own separate goals and time commitments to PC; and whatever is good for you, is indeed good for you! Congrats!

1. How does commission work at Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, commission is earned based on the sales you make as a consultant. The more sales you make, the higher your commission rate will be. Commission rates can range from 20-27% and are paid out on a monthly basis.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn commission?

Yes, at Pampered Chef, there is a minimum sales requirement of $1,250 in a rolling 3-month period to earn commission. This ensures that consultants are actively selling and promoting the products.

3. Are there any bonuses or incentives for meeting sales goals?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various bonuses and incentives for consultants who meet certain sales goals. This can include free products, cash bonuses, or even trips to company events.

4. How often is commission paid out?

Commission is paid out on a monthly basis, typically around the 15th of the month. However, there may be some variation in payment dates due to weekends or holidays.

5. Can I track my commission earnings and sales performance?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides consultants with a personalized online account where they can track their commission earnings and sales performance. This allows consultants to stay organized and motivated in growing their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • TinasKitchen