• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Placing an Order for a Neighbor: Can I Receive Commission?

When you try to order something as an "outsider" on your own website, your computer will often recognize your information and put you in the consultant login screen. This way, you can still place the order, but you'll have to input your customer's information as well.
krwebster
Gold Member
I have a neighbor that wants to place an outlet order but she says she can't figure it out. She wants me to do it for her and she'll pay me when I get the product. No big deal, but when I go to my website, my computer is "recoginzing" my info.

Can I place this order for her using my address & CC info and still receive commission? Does it count towards my $200 requirement to stay active?

Thanks for your help~
Kris

YES, I gather outlet orders, place them, and have them shipped to my house all the time, that way my customers can split the $14 shipping charge. I've not had any problem doing this. And it does count toward your $200

I've done it as well and it's not a problem. Just make sure you put it in her name.

DebbieJ said:
I've done it as well and it's not a problem. Just make sure you put it in her name.

I have tried putting it in their name as well, but doing it from my computer it ALWAYS goes thru where I have to log into CC first which throws it back into my name. BUT I still don't have any problem placing the order.

Delete out your cookies and temporary files. It will take your information out of it.

My DD and I had this trouble last week. She finally figured out when the Consultant Log-in screen comes up, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you can "log in" as a user. We had 5 orders we combined for $70.25 last week. I divided the shipping, charged the price on the website, then we used her Past Host 10% which helped defray the shipping somewhat!

In tiny type it will show you "log in as a consultant."I entered an order off by PWS b/c it was faster (P3 is at home, and I won't be there until late) and I chose that option ... customer didn't have e-mail though, which was the only sticking point ... so I had to use my work address b/c that's the only one that wasn't in use!

Hi Kris,Thank you for reaching out. As a consultant, you can definitely assist your neighbor with placing an order through your website. However, in order to receive commission and have the order count towards your $200 requirement to stay active, your neighbor will need to create her own account on your website and place the order using her own information. This ensures that she receives all the benefits of being a customer, such as access to promotions and the ability to track her order.If your neighbor is having trouble creating an account or placing an order, I would be more than happy to assist her through the process. Just let me know and I can walk her through it or even place the order for her over the phone. I want to make sure she has the best experience possible with Pampered Chef.Thank you for being a dedicated consultant and for always going above and beyond for your customers. Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

1. Can I place an order for my neighbor and still receive commission?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can place an order for your neighbor and still receive commission. All you have to do is enter your personal consultant information during the ordering process to ensure that you receive credit for the sale.

2. Will my neighbor receive a discount if I place the order for them?

No, your neighbor will not receive a discount if you place the order for them. However, they may be eligible for any current promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef at the time of the order.

3. How do I place an order for a neighbor?

To place an order for a neighbor, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Order for a Neighbor" option. Then, enter your neighbor's information and select the products they would like to purchase.

4. Can I place an order for a neighbor who lives in a different state?

Yes, you can place an order for a neighbor who lives in a different state. Pampered Chef ships to all 50 states, so you can easily place an order for your neighbor no matter where they live.

5. How will I receive commission for an order placed for a neighbor?

You will receive commission for an order placed for a neighbor in the same way that you would for any other order. Your commission will be calculated based on the total sales amount and will be deposited into your bank account or sent as a check, depending on your preferred payment method.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies
Views
gina119
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies