• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Put an Outlet Order as an Individual Order?

In summary, outlet orders can be placed as individual orders by both individual customers and consultants. However, consultant discounts cannot be applied to outlet orders. Outlet items are covered by the satisfaction guarantee and can be combined with regular items in an order, although they may have separate shipping fees and delivery times. Outlet items are limited in quantity and availability, so it is recommended to place an order as soon as possible.
SilverCeladon
My girlfriend wants to order the small tongs in the outlet. Do I have to order it for her under a non commission order or can I put it in as a individual order and get commission on it?

To order outlet items, you (or your friend) must order using your PWS. You can order on Consultant's Corner, but then you won't get the points from the sale toward the incentive.

Okay then...I don't have a PWS so I'll just order it from CC. Thanks!!

1. Can I place an outlet order as an individual order?

Yes, you can place an outlet order as an individual order. Our outlet items are available for purchase by both individual customers and consultants.

2. Can I use my consultant discount on an outlet order?

No, unfortunately, the consultant discount cannot be applied to outlet orders. However, outlet items are already discounted, so you can still enjoy great savings on these products.

3. Are outlet items covered by the satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as our regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of receipt.

4. Can I combine outlet items with regular items in my order?

Yes, you can combine outlet items with regular items in your order. However, please note that outlet items may ship separately from regular items, and may have different shipping fees and delivery times.

5. Are outlet items limited in quantity?

Yes, outlet items are limited in quantity and availability. Once an outlet item is sold out, it may not be restocked. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability of the items you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon