• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I place an individual order with P3 using my PC Debit Card?

In summary, to place an individual order, you can either visit the website or contact an independent consultant. Once an order is placed, no changes can be made and it typically takes 5-7 business days for delivery. If you are not satisfied with your order, you have 30 days to return it for a full refund or exchange. Keep an eye out for promotions and discounts through the newsletter, social media, or your consultant.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am trying to submit an individual order with P3...she gave me the money so I am trying to order it and just use my PC Debit Card...but I don't see that as an option...how can I order it??

does anyone know...I was hoping to submit this tonight...it is all for discontinueing products.

You need to add an "individual order" and then you can submit it with your debit card like a show. You'll get commission on it, so that's the way to do it - don't submit it as a personal order. HTH!

I am such a ditz sometimes...lol...I see what I was doing wrong...I had it as an individual order...but I was trying to enter the payment at the wrong place...LOL...you would think that this is my first day doing this...lol...thank you for your help.

it is under the payment tab that is up top - it says tpc debit

D'oh! No problem, sometimes it helps just to talk it out. Have a good night!

What is the process for placing an individual order?

To place an individual order, simply visit our website or contact your independent consultant. You can browse our products and add them to your cart, then proceed to checkout to complete your purchase.

Can I make changes to an individual order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, once an individual order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes or modifications. We recommend double checking your order before completing the purchase to ensure everything is correct.

How long does it take for an individual order to be delivered?

The delivery time for individual orders can vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. Typically, orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can track your order on our website or through your consultant.

What is your return policy for individual orders?

If you are not completely satisfied with your individual order, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original packaging and unused.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for individual orders?

We occasionally offer promotions and discounts on our individual orders. Be sure to sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any current deals. Your consultant may also have special offers available for individual orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • blestmom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies