• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New to Ordering Supplies? Confused by Pampered Chef Dollars?

In summary, you can find your debit card number in your CC preferences, or by calling PC's Express Line.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so Im trying to order my first supply order I need to call PC and get my debit card number tommorow since i'm new.
but when I was preparing my order in P3 I acidentily cliked PC dollars as my payment method (i didnt submit it) and when I went to the final page before submitting my order where it shows you potential errors with there was nothing.
Ok so my question is I dont think I have any PC dollars yet so what would happen if I order it that way would it just not process or does P3 calculate and keep track of PC dollars that you have earned (and do I have dollars I didnt know about)
Man this is a confusing question but if anyone out there understands my question please help?:(

Just change it from PC $$$ to Debit card as payment and wait to submit it until you get your debit card number.

Thats what Im going to do but Im wondering how you keep track of the $$$ and if P3 does it store that info how do I find out if I have $$$

You can find out if you have PC $$ in your account by going to CC and looking under the Managing Your Business tab.

If you put in a form of payment that won't work, PC will probably put your order on hold - you'll see a "hold" beside it on shipment status.

You'll receive email telling you when you receive PC dollars. You can check your PC $ account from a link near the Top Right of the CC home page. It should have links for new consultants.As far as getting your Debit Card number, it is normally downloaded directly to P3 .. and you can check it in your Preference Settings under the Tools menu. If it isn't there, you can call PC's Express Line (open 24 hours a day) and retrieve your Debit Card Number if its been assigned to you. 1 (888) 687-2433

RMDave said:
As far as getting your Debit Card number, it is normally downloaded directly to P3 .. and you can check it in your Preference Settings under the Tools menu. If it isn't there, you can call PC's Express Line (open 24 hours a day) and retrieve your Debit Card Number if its been assigned to you. 1 (888) 687-2433

so i should be able to find it in CC or in P3

I just found it thank you so much

I always select the option to automatically fill it in so I don't have to remember it or refer to the card.

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars and how can I use them?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned through various sales and promotions. They can be used to purchase Pampered Chef products at a discounted rate or for free. You can redeem Pampered Chef Dollars by entering the code at checkout.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a party, making a qualifying purchase, or participating in certain promotions and challenges. You can also earn them by referring friends and family to Pampered Chef and having them make a purchase.

3. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

Yes, you can combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts and promotions. However, they cannot be used to purchase gift cards or to pay for tax and shipping costs.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. Typically, they expire after 6 months from the date they were earned. However, the exact expiration date may vary depending on the promotion or challenge.

5. How can I check the balance of my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can check the balance of your Pampered Chef Dollars by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "My Account" section. Your available Pampered Chef Dollars will be displayed there along with their expiration date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommylove_07
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • Bluiydangl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies