• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Receiving Pampered Chef Dollars & Mid-Season Products as a New Consultant

In summary, Jeannie learned that you don't have to use all of your PC $ at once, and that you will get a new certificate in the mail with the remaining amount. She is also close to earning another $50 dollars.
Chef_Jeannie
Hi,

I'm a new consultant, and I just submitted my 4th show, and reached my first $1250 in sales as well.

How do I receive my PC Dollars? I was going to orders some supplies, and wasn't sure when I would receive this reward.

One more question. I also earned the Mid-Season products, how will I receive these?

Thanks so much for your help!
Jeannie

I really don't know about the PC dollars, but the mid season products will be shipped to you FedEx. When a promotion is going on, they usually ship out your stuff as soon as you reach the goal. Congrats on getting the mid-season products!

Congrats on qualifying and getting all the bonuses plus the mid-season products!

My newest recruit is 1 show and $200 away from hitting everything too and she's throwing together a show tomorrow night and I hope she gets it in by midnight to get everything...

In answer to your questions - I know that the mid-season products will just automatically ship out to you. I have never earned PC dollars - so I am not sure - but I would assume that they either just mail them to you or send you an email. I don't think you need to do anything to collect them - they will find you.

Hope that helps!

I agree with Valori, they will contact you somehow.

Thanks so much.

I just get so excited. I have so much going on, and I need to get some supplies and door prizes and was hoping to purchase them with my PC Dollars.

i got my first pc dollars a few weeks ago - about one week after i earned them, in the mail they send a certificate with the # for you to enter on it. congrats!

Everyone answered your questions, but I just wanted to add:

You do not have to use all of your PC $ at once. For example, if you have $50 in PC $$ you can use it to pay for a supply order that may only be $36. Just write on your certificate the date and how much you used so you can keep track of how much is left!

HTH
Congrats on getting your business off to a great start!

KellyTheChef said:
Everyone answered your questions, but I just wanted to add:

You do not have to use all of your PC $ at once. For example, if you have $50 in PC $$ you can use it to pay for a supply order that may only be $36. Just write on your certificate the date and how much you used so you can keep track of how much is left!

HTH
Congrats on getting your business off to a great start!

You don't have to write or keep track...they mail you a new certificate with the remaining amount.

janetupnorth said:
You don't have to write or keep track...they mail you a new certificate with the remaining amount.
Uh! I must have used mine up so quickly that they didn't ever have a chance to re-issue a new one!! LOL:p

I used my fast too, I am so close to earning another $50 dollars. I cant wait.
Happy spending chef jenine, and congrats on such a great start.

Related to Receiving Pampered Chef Dollars & Mid-Season Products as a New Consultant

What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are rewards that consultants can earn for meeting certain sales and recruiting goals. They can be used to purchase products from the current catalog or mid-season products that are not yet available to the general public.

How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

As a new consultant, you can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by meeting your first 60-day sales goal, which is typically $1250 in sales. You can also earn them by recruiting new team members and helping them reach their own sales goals.

When can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be used immediately after they are earned. They will expire after 6 months, so be sure to use them before they expire!

What are mid-season products?

Mid-season products are items that are released between the main catalogs. These products are often limited edition and can only be purchased with Pampered Chef Dollars. They are a great way to get exclusive products before they are available to the general public.

How do I order mid-season products with my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To order mid-season products, simply log into your consultant account and add the desired products to your cart. During checkout, you will have the option to use your earned Pampered Chef Dollars towards the purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
RMDave
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies