• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

as ofToday, I've Earned 100 Pampered Chef Dollars for Submitting Over $1250 in

In summary, to earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you need to submit at least $1250 in sales within a calendar month. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders. Once you reach this amount, you will automatically earn 100 Pampered Chef Dollars. These dollars can be earned on top of your commission as a bonus incentive for reaching a certain sales goal each month. They can be used towards any Pampered Chef products and have an expiration date of one month. You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars every month by submitting at least $1250 in sales, providing a great way to earn extra rewards and incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant.
mama2emma
Gold Member
As of today, I've earned 100 PC dollars for submitting over $1250 in sales in my first 30 days. Tomorrow, I'm closing my 4th show (sales are at $700) and will get another 100 PC dollars.

Even better...I signed up in December, so I get another 30 days for double PC dollars. And I have 6 cooking shows and 2 catalogs booked for February. I am seriously loving this!

Now I have to really keep working those contacts and my February shows to book up March and beyond.

Yippee!!

Way to go! Keep up the good work!

(my DH and I looked at homes in Lake Stevens a couple of years ago. Nice area!)

That's awesome!! Keep it up and you'll be rolling in the dough.:) :)

That is wonderful Amy!!!!!! Congratulations and welcome!!!!! Keep up the momentum!!!!

You are off to a magnificent start! Your year should continue to flourish! Congratulations!

Congrats!! keep it up. aim high, the rewards are worth it!

And even better you're getting some double points, too. Right? Earning the PC money is so fun, isn't it? GREAT JOB!

Those PC $$ are a great motivator, aren't they?? You are off to a wonderful start - enjoy your success and may it keep coming!!

If your showing this much enthusiasm at your shows you'll be recruiting in no time... and continue to have fun - just doing what your doing.....

1. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

To earn Pampered Chef Dollars, you need to submit at least $1250 in sales within a calendar month. This can be a combination of online and in-person orders. Once you reach this amount, you will automatically earn 100 Pampered Chef Dollars.

2. Can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars on top of my commission?

Yes, you can earn Pampered Chef Dollars in addition to your commission. This is a bonus incentive for reaching a certain sales goal each month.

3. How can I use my Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can use your Pampered Chef Dollars towards any Pampered Chef products, including new products and exclusive bundles. Simply enter the code at checkout to redeem your dollars.

4. Do my Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for one month, so be sure to use them before they expire.

5. Can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars every month?

Yes, you can earn Pampered Chef Dollars every month by submitting at least $1250 in sales. This is a great way to earn extra rewards and incentives for your hard work as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hoosierchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies