• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Achieving 1000 Pampered Chef Dollars: My 90-Day Goal Chart

In summary, Fed Ex just delivered my start up kit today. So I decided to dream about all the new products I wanted to earn with the PC. I've set a goal to reach 1000 PC dollars in my first 90 days. I'm a visual learner...so I made a goal chart...I thought I would share it with you guys! Thanks, I love this site BTW! I have been addicted since I signed up last week. I really appreciate all you seasoned chefs who give us your advice! Whoa! This is SOO impressive! I think it is great to have a goal of PC dollars! I will help keep you on target, and then the rest (commission and contacts) will follow! Good luck!
AmieCream
Fed Ex just delivered my start up kit today. So I decided to dream about all the new products I wanted to earn with the PC.

I've set a goal to reach 1000 PC dollars in my first 90 days.

I'm a visual learner...so I made a goal chart...I thought I would share it with you guys!

(the product amount are based on reaching 1000 PC dollars and using them with my 40% off discount in my 4th month. Correct me if I misunderstood that program!)

Thanks, I love this site BTW! I have been addicted since I signed up last week. I really appreciate all you seasoned chefs who give us your advice!

100_0478.jpg

100_0477.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
That's great! A very important thing is goal-setting; it will get you what you want!
Congrats on your biz too, btw:)

I love these photos! What an incredibly great visual!

In KE month I 'think' you can only order $500 retail value in products. But you do have some fantastic choices! You might consider hosting your own show and earning some of these for free!

I love this idea, I am new too and just got my kit last week as well, my goal as well is to earn 1000 pc points and I have been reading this site for a few weeks and I love it. I also sat in on the training call last week and I thought it was wonderful. There are so many great things about this site, I think I may use the visual tool that she made and stick it up on my office wall for a while to keep me motivated for my 90 days!

Whoa! This is SOO impressive! I think it is great to have a goal of PC dollars! I will help keep you on target, and then the rest (commission and contacts) will follow! Good luck! Keep us posted!

txladicooks,we just PCSed from there in March! I miss it so much!!!

1. How do I set my 90-day goal for achieving 1000 Pampered Chef Dollars?

To set your 90-day goal, first determine how many Pampered Chef Dollars you want to achieve. Then, divide that number by 90 to determine the amount you need to earn each day. You can use the Pampered Chef 90-Day Goal Chart to track your progress and adjust your daily goal as needed.

2. What are the benefits of achieving 1000 Pampered Chef Dollars in 90 days?

Achieving 1000 Pampered Chef Dollars in 90 days can result in increased sales, higher commission rates, and potential bonuses or rewards from Pampered Chef. It can also help you build a strong customer base and establish yourself as a successful consultant within the company.

3. How can I stay motivated to reach my 90-day goal?

One way to stay motivated is to break your 90-day goal into smaller, achievable milestones and celebrate each one you reach. You can also find an accountability partner or join a Pampered Chef support group to stay accountable and motivated. Additionally, regularly reviewing your progress on the 90-Day Goal Chart can help you stay focused and motivated.

4. What are some tips for increasing sales and earning Pampered Chef Dollars?

Some tips for increasing sales and earning Pampered Chef Dollars include hosting frequent cooking shows, offering special promotions or discounts, and utilizing social media to reach a wider audience. You can also reach out to friends, family, and acquaintances to book shows or place orders.

5. Can I still earn rewards if I don't reach 1000 Pampered Chef Dollars in 90 days?

Yes, even if you don't reach 1000 Pampered Chef Dollars in 90 days, you can still earn rewards and bonuses from Pampered Chef based on your sales and performance. The 90-Day Goal Chart is a tool to help you set and track your progress towards a goal, but it is not a requirement for rewards or success within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
Jennie50
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies