• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My First 90 Days with Pampered Chef: Achieving $5000 in Sales!

In summary, Jenny started her business with Pampered Chef and hit the $5000 mark. She has some bookings for fall, and her upline is TB. Kris wants to be a director by Christmas and has been recruiting. Lisa is having a lot of fun with her business.
angmillar
I just had to share...

My first 90 days with Pampered Chef ended yesterday, and I hit the $5000 mark!! My total sales was $5000.17, so I barely made it. But, I did it!!

More PC dollars.....:)

Congratulations! Way to go!

--Jenny L

WooHoo!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

That's great! You should have a TON of bookings for this fall!! Way to go!

That is great!!! Way to start off your brand new business..... !!!

Thanks all!! My dad pull me through at the last minute... I was only $15 shy, so he bought a small bar pan for my little sister that's in college.

As for the fall bookings, I have 3 in August, 3 in September, 1 in October, and 2 in November. Those are dated bookings, and I have some other maybes, too. Pretty good, so far., but I'm still trying to reach my goal, which is to get 10 bookings per month!

Great job! Wish you were on my team!
You had better plan on going to conference next year. Because it sounds like you will probably be walking.

Wow!! You are already 1/3 of the way to your 2% raise!!! (15,000 sales)! That's so good for only 3 months of PC!

Great Job!!!

Great job!!!!

I think we may have the same upline...is TB your director?

Kris

WOW! What a fantastic start!!!!!

My recruiting goal is to be a future director by Christmas. I hate to admit it, but I haven't really worked hard at recruiting at all just yet. I've been concentrating more on sales and bookings, but now my focus is going to be incorportating recruiting, too.

You all are great.... making me feel so good about my decision to become a consultant!!

legacypc46 said:
Great job!!!!

I think we may have the same upline...is TB your director?

Kris

My director is YE, another military spouse that lives in South Carolina. She's actually one of the ladies on the flyer for recruiting!! I've only spoken with her one on the phone, but she's helped me a few times by email.

Congratulations! You're off to a great start.

Woo Hoo for You! You are off to a great start!

angmillar said:
My recruiting goal is to be a future director by Christmas. I hate to admit it, but I haven't really worked hard at recruiting at all just yet. I've been concentrating more on sales and bookings, but now my focus is going to be incorportating recruiting, too.

You all are great.... making me feel so good about my decision to become a consultant!!

One thing at a time! :D You obviously are focusing right now on learning the business, sales, and bookings to get your business rolling!

It's great that you want to put forth some effort now to incorporate recruiting as well! :p

Sounds like you are going to have a GREAT success with your business!

Congatulations on such a fantastic start!!

WOW! What a great start! I bet your name will be on Consultant's Corner for Super Starters! How exciting that we have a celebrity with us!

Congratulations!
Lisa

Way to go!!!!!

Wow, very impressive. Way to go.

Great Job! It sounds like you are having lots of fun too! Isn't this the greatest job ever???

What is the "Celebrating My First 90 Days with Pampered Chef" program?

The "Celebrating My First 90 Days with Pampered Chef" program is a recognition program for new consultants who have achieved $5000 or more in sales within their first 90 days with the company. It is a way for Pampered Chef to celebrate and reward their hard work and success.

How do I qualify for the "Celebrating My First 90 Days with Pampered Chef" program?

To qualify for the program, you must be a new consultant who has signed up with Pampered Chef within the last 90 days and achieved $5000 or more in sales during that time period. Sales from parties, online orders, and personal orders all count towards the $5000 goal.

What are the benefits of participating in the "Celebrating My First 90 Days with Pampered Chef" program?

There are several benefits to participating in the program, including recognition from the company, a special gift, and the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on your sales performance. It is also a great way to jumpstart your business and set yourself up for success as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How long do I have to achieve $5000 in sales to qualify for the program?

You have 90 days from the date you signed up as a consultant to achieve $5000 in sales and qualify for the program. This time frame is designed to give new consultants a chance to get comfortable with the products and build their business before setting higher sales goals.

What happens if I don't achieve $5000 in sales within my first 90 days with Pampered Chef?

If you do not achieve $5000 in sales within your first 90 days, you will not qualify for the "Celebrating My First 90 Days with Pampered Chef" program. However, you are still a valued member of the Pampered Chef team and can continue to build your business and work towards achieving your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • Marie Amato
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • One4panthers
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies