• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Julie Rekieta: Celebrating Success in Her First 90 Days as a Consultant

P
Pampered Laura
Just want to shout out to one of my consultants that made it on to Chef Success, Julie Rekieta...she just completed her 90 days and earned like $700 PC dollars in her first 90 days! :)

She is a fantastic consultant and a good friend. She's like a SPONGE and loves to learn about the business, and she has a tremendous amount of ambition and initiative. I am so glad she's on my team... :D:eek:

Hi Julie! :D :D

Congrats to you Julie! You have an AWESOME Director, you are so lucky to be learning from her! Good luck with your new business..
Congrats to you too Laura...just for being Laura!! (do you know that I'm a big fan of yours :)) YOU ROCK!!

Hey Laura,

This is fun! Thanks for the kind words.
Hey, do you know info about our Executive Banquet?

Julie

Wow Laura. You have fans. So Cool!!

Oh and congrats on $700 PC dollars...holy sh*t that is one shopping spree you are gonna have!! I think I earned the same when I started, it was great but when I joined the stuff was pre-packaged so I didn't necessarily get what I wanted but still love all I got...enjoy spending that!!! :)

Krissy, LOL :D You're too cute. Thanks for the compliments ;)
Julie, I emailed you and posted to your comments... I hope it helps. I'm sorry that I didn't answer that for you initially! :eek:

Hi Krissy,

I used some of the $700 for Conference of course. I have used a lot of it for supply orders since I can earn points and Sales $ if I order products on a party. Thank you so much for your enthusiasm. I do love that I can choose what I want to buy with the money. I will say that I am really feeling a sense of sadness that there will be no more PC dollars--addiction-maybe?

Julie

There are still ways to earn PC Dollars, like when you promote to Director, and then there are so many ways to earn free products, this biz is great!
They are always offering some incentive and if your like me you want it all no matter what is...I love keeping that motivation up!
Enjoy conference, last year was my first, it will be amazing!
Congrats again on your successes in the past 90 days and best wishes for unlimited success in the future!!

Thanks Krissy. What wave are you in?

Julie

I'm in Wave 2...and can't believe it is already right around the corner!

I will be making a 3 in one trip. July 2nd heading to Iowa then on the 5th to Missouri from Iowa for 2 days and flying out of Kansas City to Chicago. I have the 7 a.m. PC tour ugh! I hope I won't be too tired to enjoy everything.

Adrenaline and excitement will kick in, they are better than caffeine! Enjoy all your trips, good thing conference is last, I was so pumped to get back home and put all that energy and the new ideas in to play and start booking and selling! Have a safe trip!

chefjwr said:
I will be making a 3 in one trip. July 2nd heading to Iowa then on the 5th to Missouri from Iowa for 2 days and flying out of Kansas City to Chicago. I have the 7 a.m. PC tour ugh! I hope I won't be too tired to enjoy everything.

Welcome to CS... our slightly off-center corner of cyberspace!

There is a thread somewhere to post the workshops and tours you are registered for. If you can find it, post there. Othewise, just PM me what you are registered for. I'm putting together a list of classes and cell phone numbers for all Wave 1 people so we can meet up.

Wohoo - Great job Julie!!

1. How did Julie Rekieta earn $700 PC dollars in her first 90 days as a consultant?

Julie Rekieta's success as a consultant can be attributed to her hard work, ambition, and initiative. She constantly seeks to learn about the business and applies her knowledge to drive sales and earn rewards.

2. What makes Julie Rekieta a fantastic consultant?

Julie Rekieta's success as a consultant can be attributed to her dedication, enthusiasm, and strong work ethic. She is always eager to learn and improve, and her passion for the business is evident in her results.

3. How does Julie Rekieta's team benefit from having her as a member?

Julie Rekieta's team is fortunate to have her as a member because she brings a wealth of knowledge, ambition, and positivity. Her presence on the team is a source of motivation and inspiration for her colleagues.

4. What qualities make Julie Rekieta a successful consultant?

Julie Rekieta's success as a consultant can be attributed to her strong work ethic, passion for learning, and ability to take initiative. She is also a great communicator and team player, which contributes to her success.

5. How does Julie Rekieta's success reflect on her consultant team and company?

Julie Rekieta's success is a testament to her team's support and the company's training and resources. Her achievements reflect positively on her team and the company, highlighting their commitment to helping consultants succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg