• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!

In summary, "Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants. It teaches them how to turn disappointment into success by achieving over $1,250 in sales in just 30 days. Both new and experienced consultants can participate and the program includes a step-by-step guide, resources, and support from a mentor and private Facebook group. The program is designed to be completed in 30 days with access to resources for an additional 60 days. There is a one-time fee to participate, but the potential increase in sales and success makes it a worthwhile investment for consultants.
Kellysays2u
After the disappointment the other day with my large bar pan breaking I am no longer upset at all. My stone will be shipping soon and I will definitely have over $1,250 in sales in my first 30 days! :) I need $400 more and I connected with my catalog host today that is closing this weekend. Well she needed more order forms and is already at $400+ :)
And I will definitely have a bar pan for this weekend because my friend whos order just came in is letting me have hers if I haven't received mine by firday and I will just give her my replacement when it gets here :) And she might become a consultant since she just saw in 2-3 shows I made the same as she makes working 20 hours :) Awesome :)

Isn't it a great company?! So happy for you!

Congratulations!!! That is some awesome news!

That is terrific! :)

Woohoo that is great!

AWESOME! Keep it up - This company is terrific!

firday?There's a joke in there someplace, but I can't firgue it out. :D

What is "Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!"?

"Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to turn disappointment into success by achieving over $1,250 in sales in just 30 days.

Who can participate in "Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant can participate in this training program. It is designed for both new and experienced consultants who want to learn how to overcome disappointment and increase their sales.

What is included in the "Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!" training program?

The training program includes a step-by-step guide, resources, and tips on how to achieve over $1,250 in sales in just 30 days. It also includes support from a Pampered Chef mentor and access to a private Facebook group for additional support and motivation.

How long is the "Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!" training program?

The training program is designed to be completed in just 30 days. However, participants have access to the resources and support for an additional 60 days after the initial 30 days to continue their success.

Is there a cost to participate in "Success from Disappointment: Over $1,250 in Sales in 30 Days!"?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to participate in this training program. However, the investment is small compared to the potential increase in sales and success as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • brandynichoal
  • General Chat