• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I reach my sales and booking goals in just 30 days?

In summary, Annie had 8 successful shows in 30 days. Her next goal is to earn $2500 by the end of her 90 day challenge. She is using Big Mac calls to reach out to her customers and thank them for coming out. She is also hoping to get her host to make it to the end. Good luck Annie!
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Well, today is my 30th day, and last night I had my 8th show!! We hit the $400 I needed to get to $2500 total sales, so I just earned $500 in PC for my first 30 days! (I aslo got the may signing bonus) Yeah! :balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon:

I feel bad for my host - she has worked really hard to get to $500 for the July special, and right now is at $445. She just heard from 2 more people that supposedly want to order, and she knows that I HAVE to close today. So hopefully she will at least get close enough to $500 that she can make it, even if she has to have her DH order something small. It would be so worth it, to get the extra $80 in free stuff!!

Now for my next goal - 8 more shows and $2500 by the end of my 90 days. I'm a bit stuck as one of my 2 other July shows has had to re-schedule, and I don't have many days open in July and August because of travelling, so right now I am at 5 or 6 shows... (I was suprised that I got no bookings last night, with about 12 people there!). I am definitely going to try pampering my hairdressers, and see if I can get DH to do a work catty show in August...

way to go. That is an awesome start. Those PC dollars will come in handy for so much stuff.
Sounds like you know what you want and are going to go for it. Good Luck.

Did you get the show closed & submitted by today? I think it has to be into Home Office by midnight tonight (if today is your 30th day) to get the bonuses, not just held by this point.

Thanks crystal, I do know about the submitting deadline of today, but I appreciate your concern! I have seen those posts of others losing their incentives because of the mistake over the show held vs submitted date.

I am giving her 'til EARLY this evening to try and get those last 2 orders - I don't want to submit late tonight in case of problems... Again, read too many posts with last minute submitting problems!

WAY TO GO Annie!!!! That is an awesome start!!!

Good work, Annie! How did you get all those bookings? I'd love some tips!! I've been doing this for almost 2 years now, but to have 8 shows in 30 days would be great! I'm trying to step up my business, and I'd love to be doing 3 shows a week!

Anyway, hope you enjoy all your PC$....that is so awesome!! :D

About not getting shows yesterday, did you try making Big MAC calls? They're great! Just call everyone and thank them for coming out to the show. Make sure they are happy with their order and then maybe ask again if they would be interesting in hosting.

WOW!! That's awesome!!! CONGRATS!!:)

Annie - I forgot to tell you congrats! I'm sorry about that. How exciting for you to be doing so well with your business right from the start! CONGRATS!

PChefPEI said:
Good work, Annie! How did you get all those bookings? I'd love some tips!! I've been doing this for almost 2 years now, but to have 8 shows in 30 days would be great! I'm trying to step up my business, and I'd love to be doing 3 shows a week!

Anyway, hope you enjoy all your PC$....that is so awesome!! :D

About not getting shows yesterday, did you try making Big MAC calls? They're great! Just call everyone and thank them for coming out to the show. Make sure they are happy with their order and then maybe ask again if they would be interesting in hosting.

Yes, please tell your secret, I am lucky to get 2 shows a month these days.

Great job! You're doing fantastic! I wish I could get some more bookings so I can take advantage of the 90 day PC$ incentives. I'm thinking of pampering my husband's PT clinic. He's the boss, so he's been treading lightly on asking if anyone wanted to do a show.

Good job!!

You are doing a great job. Keep it up!

Congrats---you are off to a wonderful start!
You will love those PC$$, & way to go on 8 shows in 30 days!

Nice Job!!! Hope the host makes it for you.

Congratulations AnnieBee!

Thanks so much ladies! And as for the bookings, I can't really take too much credit...

3 were cat shows by family members (all out of town/country!)
1 was my disasterous open house! :D
4 were friends.

My next 5 or 6 shows are 1 repeat host, one neighbor, 1 friend, 1 friend from Church, and one "real" booking which will be to a completely new group - although I have met this gal a few times before (good friend of my next door neighbour who is one of my best friends).

I did get a few leads at my garage sale - I gave everyone my business card, so hopefully a couple of those will follow through, and I did have a booking from last night, it's just not 'til Sept/Oct

I'm pretty excited about 2 of my shows coming up though, as they will hopefully really get me out of my (pretty big) circle.

I guess I'm lucky, because I have quite a few different circles myself - church friends, neighbours, play group, fmaily, DH's work (hopefully!)... I am pretty sociable and like to meet new people and get to know them and help them if they are new and need to meet people (for example inviting a mom at the McDonald's play area to my playgroup, after we had got talking). And my friends/family have been awesome in having shows and being guests!!

I guess my advice would be to find new circles to be a part of - join a Mom's group, start a play group with a couple of friends and invite some neighbours that you don't know very well, join a church (not just for PC, of course, I would just highly recommend it for the spiritual value!), make a point of getting to know some other parents at your kids school/sports/summer program stuff...

Hope this helps! I'm just a beginner here, and for all I know things might completely dry up after these shows!

Annabel

One great tip is that if your host is close enough to the next level, they can place a guest order in their name to boost them up. If she places a $30 order to get to $500, she's getting X amount more for free (don't have a catalog in front of my face). Especially with the extended host special, it makes it worth it so much!

Yep, that's what I told her! :) The good things is that her 2 sister's have birthdays coming up, so she can justify spending the $55 on presents, and then get the extra $80 ($140 instead of $60). Hopefully she'll get at least one more order though, to lessen the amount she hsa to spend out-of-pocket.

AnnieBee said:
Thanks so much ladies! And as for the bookings, I can't really take too much credit...

3 were cat shows by family members (all out of town/country!)
1 was my disasterous open house! :D
4 were friends.

My next 5 or 6 shows are 1 repeat host, one neighbor, 1 friend, 1 friend from Church, and one "real" booking which will be to a completely new group - although I have met this gal a few times before (good friend of my next door neighbour who is one of my best friends).

I did get a few leads at my garage sale - I gave everyone my business card, so hopefully a couple of those will follow through, and I did have a booking from last night, it's just not 'til Sept/Oct

I'm pretty excited about 2 of my shows coming up though, as they will hopefully really get me out of my (pretty big) circle.

I guess I'm lucky, because I have quite a few different circles myself - church friends, neighbours, play group, fmaily, DH's work (hopefully!)... I am pretty sociable and like to meet new people and get to know them and help them if they are new and need to meet people (for example inviting a mom at the McDonald's play area to my playgroup, after we had got talking). And my friends/family have been awesome in having shows and being guests!!

I guess my advice would be to find new circles to be a part of - join a Mom's group, start a play group with a couple of friends and invite some neighbours that you don't know very well, join a church (not just for PC, of course, I would just highly recommend it for the spiritual value!), make a point of getting to know some other parents at your kids school/sports/summer program stuff...

Hope this helps! I'm just a beginner here, and for all I know things might completely dry up after these shows!

Annabel

As my director tells me, tell people that FRANK is invited to every party, especially when they say they don't know anyone.
F(friends) R(relatives) A( Aquaintances~ work or DH work) N( neighbors)
K ( kids ~ sports, activities).

I joined a playgroup and can not get 1 mom to commit my card is even in our monthly newsletter. I keep getting, I know someone else who sells it and am commited to her. I can understand since I have people commited to me and thank goodness for that. I had a friend who did a party and couldn't invite her playgroup b/c one of the moms sold it. Anabel, you just gave me some good tips and you are doing awesome, keep it up!! :)

BTW, where in OHIO are you?

What is the purpose of the "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!"?

The "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!" is a program designed to help customers track their progress and stay motivated while using Pampered Chef products for 30 days.

How does the "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!" work?

Customers who sign up for the "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!" will receive weekly emails with tips, recipes, and challenges to help them stay on track and see results. They will also have access to a private Facebook group for support and accountability.

Is the "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!" only for certain Pampered Chef products?

No, the "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!" is designed to work with any Pampered Chef products. It is a general program that can be tailored to fit any customer's needs and goals.

Do I have to purchase Pampered Chef products to participate in the "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!"?

While we highly recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results, it is not required to participate in the "aMuch Briefer 30 Day Update!!". The program is focused on healthy habits and can be beneficial for anyone, regardless of the products they use.

What happens after the 30-day program is over?

After the 30 days, customers can continue to use the healthy habits and recipes they have learned during the program. They can also join the private Facebook group for ongoing support and motivation. We also offer other programs and challenges for those looking to continue their health journey with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies