• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on My 30 Day Extension: Resolved Issues and New Opportunities

In summary, after almost 3 weeks, the issue with HO has been resolved and they have decided to extend the 30 day period for submitting shows. This is good news for the person involved and they are now wondering if the shows submitted during this extended period will also qualify for the charter host gift and PC bucks. It was also discovered that the kit was in half Spanish and half English, causing confusion. The person is happy to receive a new paperwork kit and hopes that this is the end of their troubles. Others have offered advice and support, and it is suggested to add the charter gift to the shows submitted during the extended period and to monitor the Individual Performance Tracker for the new date. Overall, it is a positive outcome and the person
Becky0216
Finally after almost 3 weeks, I got some resolve with HO. They called today while my director was at my house. She talked to them as well because she was so upset with how damaged alot of my kit was and all of the problems I have had. They decided to extend my 30 day. I am not sure how long, but it is extended. That makes me so happy. Now I can get credit for some shows I submitted right after.

Now, I wonder if the shows I submit in these new 30 days get the charter host gift and if I get PC bucks as I would in my first 30 day. Anyone know?

We also realized the reason why my kit was all messed up to me is because I got 1/2 of a spanish kit and 1/2 english. I thought everyone got spanish and english paperwork, but I was wrong. So now I get a new ppwk kit.
Hopefully this is the end of my troubles. Thanks for everyones help.

That's good news Becky - glad it got figured out and glad your director helped out too!Not sure about the additional hosts - add it to the shows and see if they ship it...

SO GLAD THEY DECIDED TO GO IN YOU FAVOR, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD LOTS OF CRAP!!
YOU WERE ALREADY ON FIRE, KEEP IT GOING GIRL!!!!
cONFERENCE WOULD BE GREAT FOR YOU!!

Half spanish, half english...no wonder you were having problems with your kit. Great news on the extension. I echo the other advice, go ahead and submit the charter gift with the 'extension' shows and see if they go thru.

Also, watch your Individual Performance Tracker. It should reflect your new "30 day" date.

leggy

Wow! That IS good news! I'm glad it's working out for you and I hope it means you get the cutlery as well!

As for the charter hosts ... if the gifts don't come I'd call HQ, explain that the trivets were inadvertently left out.

My sister was a bit miffed when she went to the web site and clicked on USA then was prompted to enter English or Spanish. She was like, "We speak ENGLISH in this country!" I'm not exactly in agreement with her, but I still don't get the whole bilingual push. I know only one person who speaks spanish, so she got the one and only spanish catalog I got in my consultant kit.

I was just assuming because the USA is so big on English and SPanish, they just generated their kits to me a bit of both. I am glad I got it all figured out now though.
Nothing reflects my new date as of yet though. I guess the new date should qualify for the host gift as well as my PC money, because what other advantage is their really to having it extended? I already qualified with 4 small shows for my cutlery.

The benefit of the 30 day extension is the extra PC$.... :)

Glad you got it all worked out! :chef:

Related to Update on My 30 Day Extension: Resolved Issues and New Opportunities

1. What is the purpose of the "Update on My 30 Day Ext."?

The "Update on My 30 Day Ext." is a feature that allows Pampered Chef customers to extend their order for an additional 30 days.

2. How do I request an extension for my order?

To request an extension for your order, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Orders" section. From there, you can select the option to extend your order for an additional 30 days.

3. Is there a fee for extending my order?

No, there is no fee for extending your order for an additional 30 days. This feature is provided as a convenience for our customers.

4. Can I extend my order multiple times?

Yes, you can extend your order multiple times. However, each extension is for an additional 30 days only.

5. What happens if I still need more time after the 30 day extension?

If you need more time after the 30 day extension, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help you find a solution that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chelynn
  • cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Becky0216