• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Since I Am Always so Negative.....

In summary, Becky had a good month thanks to the help of this board. She is number one in sales and shows for her company and is looking to beat her director in sales soon.
Becky0216
Ok, I know most of my posts tend to have a negative tone to them. I don't mean to but I have to work on that. I decided since I am always a downer, I should share my recent good news. I had it rough in the beginning of this business. This board has helped me out so much. I guess I owe alot of this to all of you because without you all, I probaly would have given up a few months ago.

I was at my meeting on Tuesday and got a big shocker. I was the star of the meeting.
I had $4467 in sales for the month, made my HWC goal (the only one in my cluster), beat my director in sales 2 months in a row and I am number 1 in the company for sales and shows for my 30 day. My name is even on CC. I was so excited. Goes to show good things happen if you really just keep at it and try hard. This past month is going to be a tough one to beat, but I am going to try my best!

Disclaimer- my 30 day was extended due to getting a spanish kit. But even with taking out my extension, I would still have been number one in sales and shows. My director pointed that out at the meeting.

That's great Becky! Thanks for sharing!

That's AWESOME Becky - we KNEW you were a superstar!

Way to go! What a strong start to your business!

Way to go Becky!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you!

That's great!! Congratulations!!!:)

Now THAT is some great news! Congratulations :)

Good job Becky!

Congrats! That's awesome. Keep up the good work.

That's great news; just keep on, keeping on!:)

Great Job!

Linda, where is that darn Banana Man when you need him (ooohhh...that sounds kind of bad).

You mean this one?

bananahuge.gif

Yes, I stole it from KG...

Congrats!! :)

GREAT job!!! That totally rocks. I hope I can do that well. My first show is this Thursday!!

Thanks everyone.
sk8rgrrl99- my best advice is to stay positive and work hard. It does pay

I agree Becky. A positive attitude and hard work is the key to ANY job. Anyone who tells you that you can do any DS business without a smile and some hard work is just trying to sell you SOMETHING! Good job pushing forward! You'll reap some great rewards in this business (and have a fabulous kitchen!)

way to go :) :) :)

Congratulations, Becky!!

Wowza Becky! Out of curiousity, what helped you the most? (Both in terms of sticking with it and generating bookings/sales?)

leggy

Congratulations, Becky :)

Woo Hoo!! Way to go Becky!!

Wow very impressive, great job!

Becky0216 said:
Ok, I know most of my posts tend to have a negative tone to them. I don't mean to but I have to work on that. I decided since I am always a downer, I should share my recent good news. I had it rough in the beginning of this business. This board has helped me out so much. I guess I owe alot of this to all of you because without you all, I probaly would have given up a few months ago.

I was at my meeting on Tuesday and got a big shocker. I was the star of the meeting.
I had $4467 in sales for the month, made my HWC goal (the only one in my cluster), beat my director in sales 2 months in a row and I am number 1 in the company for sales and shows for my 30 day. My name is even on CC. I was so excited. Goes to show good things happen if you really just keep at it and try hard. This past month is going to be a tough one to beat, but I am going to try my best!

Disclaimer- my 30 day was extended due to getting a spanish kit. But even with taking out my extension, I would still have been number one in sales and shows. My director pointed that out at the meeting.

Becky- that is AWESOME! Good for you!!! See, even with the crazy things that happened to you, you stuck with it and really soared!

Keep it up, and stay positive and focused on the good things, even if they are small or few and far between!!

Awesome! Awesome, Girl!!! Keep going!!!! You're close to your next pay raise!

janetupnorth said:
You mean this one?

bananahuge.gif

Yes, I stole it from KG...

way to go Becky :)

I love peanut butter jelly time man :)

WOW!!! That is amazing! I know someone is always at the top, but it is really fun to actually know the person there! Can't wait to see your name time and again for the awsome job you are doing.

Great Job! You Worked Hard!

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Your accomplishments are so awesome. Sure hope you reward yourself with
attendance at National Conference. You deserve to be recognized there too!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news. We all need to know that
sales are out there and your initial spark must have generated lots of enthusiasm for our products. Keep up the great start. Congratulations.

Related to Since I Am Always so Negative.....

1. What is the reason behind your posts having a negative tone?

The main reason behind my posts having a negative tone is because I tend to focus on the challenges and struggles I face in my business. This can lead to a negative perspective, which I am working on changing.

2. How has this board helped you in your business?

This board has been a great source of support and encouragement for me. The advice and tips shared by other members have helped me overcome obstacles and improve my business strategies.

3. Can you share your recent good news?

Yes, I recently received some great news at my meeting. I had $4467 in sales for the month, achieved my HWC goal, beat my director in sales for two consecutive months, and was ranked number one in the company for sales and shows. This success is a result of my hard work and the support I have received from this board.

4. How do you plan on maintaining your success in the future?

I am committed to continuing to work hard and staying motivated. I know that good things can happen if I keep at it and try my best. I also plan on implementing the advice and strategies shared on this board to continue improving my business.

5. Any disclaimers about your recent success?

Yes, I want to mention that my 30-day sales were extended due to receiving a Spanish kit. However, even if we take out the extension, I would still be ranked number one in sales and shows. My director pointed this out at the meeting to show that my success is not solely based on the extension, but also my hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
trps
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef