• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Where to Post This... so I Am Posting It Here. I Have

In summary, the speaker received 3 checks with varying commission rates and was confused about why the latest one was only 23% instead of the expected 24%. After asking their recruiter, they learned that the commission rate is based on sales and there is a sliding scale in place. The exact breakdown of the commission scale can be found in the Policies and Procedures manual or the PC calendar.
PCMelissa
Gold Member
Not sure where to post this... so I am posting it here.

I have only received 3 checks, but I am confused about the commission. My first 2 I had a 24% commission rate. Then this check I only had a 23% rate. To be honest, I was only expecting 20% the first time, so I asked my recruiter. She told me it was because my sales were over $1250. So I was expecting 24% this time as my sales were again over $1250. Can anyone tell me why there is a difference?

Thanks.

PCMelissa said:
Not sure where to post this... so I am posting it here.

I have only received 3 checks, but I am confused about the commission. My first 2 I had a 24% commission rate. Then this check I only had a 23% rate. To be honest, I was only expecting 20% the first time, so I asked my recruiter. She told me it was because my sales were over $1250. So I was expecting 24% this time as my sales were again over $1250. Can anyone tell me why there is a difference?

Thanks.

It depends on How Much over $1250 your sales were. It is a sliding scale for commission:

$0-$749 - 20%
$750 - $1249 - $22
$1250-......hmmm can't remember any more - but it's on CC...someplace!:rolleyes:

It goes by full month so if you hit a higher rate at the end of the month, they will prorate your end of the month paycheck for the amount that wasn't included in your mid month check. Hope that made sense. You can look up the %'s in your handbook for the exact break downs.

Ahh, thanks that makes sense! She did not say it was a sliding scale. Thanks! I will have to go check it out!

Found it! The commission scale is on Page 7 of the Policies and Procedures manual - which you can find under "managing your business" on CC!

The commission scale is also at the front of your PC calandar

1. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. However, personalized or custom items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error in the personalization.

2. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Yes, you can host a party and earn free products as a hostess. Our consultants will guide you through the process and help you earn rewards based on the sales from your party.

3. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up through our website or contact a current consultant. We offer training and support to help you build a successful business.

4. Are Pampered Chef products safe to use?

Yes, all of our products are thoroughly tested and approved for safe use. We also provide safety tips and instructions for each product to ensure safe and proper use.

5. Can I order Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef products online through our website or through a consultant's personal website. We also offer the option for party guests to order online through the hostess's party link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
trps
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat