• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am the First One to Post Here!!!

In summary, this morning there was a large snowstorm in the Midwest, but it looks like it's mostly over now. There are still some school closures in the area, but most people are just enjoying their snow day. People on the West Coast of Michigan are having a lot of fun with wind, ice, sleet, and now wet snow. Becky is enjoying her day snowed in with her 2-year-old. ChefJeanine is happy that she doesn't have to deal with the bad weather, and people in NE Indiana are experiencing mostly rain. The Leadership Conference is still scheduled, and people who paid by PC debit card should be able to register if they have the money in their account.
PChefAbey
I am the first one to post here!!!

Abey, you are so funny. I imagine I will be on here all day, we are snowed in!!!! I was supposed to go Christmas shopping, but probably not now.

Here on the West Coast of MI - we have wind,ice, sleet and now wet snow! They just said on the news that there are a record # of school closings! I was supposed to have a lunch show at a Pediatricians Office today - just rescheduled for the 11th! At least it will still be this month! My 2 yr old and I are going to make cookies and soup - I'm looking forward to spending the day snowed in with him! I know I should be doing CC calls or something.....but as a throw back to my school days - WAHOO! IT'S A SNOW DAY!

ChefBeckyD said:
Here on the West Coast of MI - we have wind,ice, sleet and now wet snow! They just said on the news that there are a record # of school closings! WAHOO! IT'S A SNOW DAY!

Becky,

No snow yet in the very southwestern corner of the state. Wasn't planning on going out today, but I may be able to without fear of black ice. Keep safe, warm and enjoy your snow day.

Yep, it's the pits here today. My mom is supposed to fly out of Midway to visit my sister in Minneapolis. Her 9 a.m. flight was cancelled and she's been rescheduled on a 4 p.m. flight. She wants me to drive her to the airport--I don't think so!!!

I am also supposed to have a recruiting interview at noon. Not sure that's going to happen either as I'm sure my lead now has all her kids at home today.

I've already taken out the supplies to make Rice Krispy Treats and DS said he wants to make brownies. :)

What is is about snowy days that makes me want to bake???

ChefJeanine - I saw on the news that there was a pocket down your way that wasn't getting the bad weather - I'm glad for you - usually where you are gets BLASTED by the winter storms....enjoy your day....I'm sure you will have plenty of your own snow days to come!

Just started snowing her about an hour ago. Thankfully, we seem to be just below the line for the really bad stuff. Right now the wind is more of a problem than the snow. It's been so warm here for so long that I doubt we have too much trouble with ice or accumulating snow anywhere other than bridges.

Hope it doesn't get too bad. I'm participating in a Home Based Business Expo tomorrow. It was VERY successful for me last year, so I've been looking forward to doing it again.

I also have the girls coming to my house on Sunday for a cookie exchange (not PC related, but you know the subject will definitely come up). Since I live on top of a hill and have a driveway everyone HATES, if the weather gets bad I'm afraid no one will show up. That would leave me with dozens of pfefferneuse to find homes for. (Homes for the cookies won't be a problem, but, seriously, my friends hate my driveway even in the summer. They're such weenies. :p)

I'm in NE Indiana & it just started snowing here. Nothing is really sticking yet. We're supposed to go cut down our Christmas tree tomorrow morning--hope we don't have to trek through too much snow! Then DH & I are going to finish up our shopping & we already have a sitter, so hopefully it's not too bad! Ran to the store this morning & got some stuff to make cookies!

We got mostly rain here in central IL most of the snow hit the western counties. I have a show tonight but it's only 3 blocks away. I hope I have a good turn out. I have a table tomorrow about 20 minutes away.

Looking forward to my first Leadership Conference. Do you know when they will take out the registration if you paid by pc debit card. I need to make sure I have enough money in my account!

Ann

Related to I Am the First One to Post Here!!!

What is the purpose of "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!"?

The purpose of "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!" is to allow members of the Pampered Chef community to be the first to share their thoughts, ideas, and questions about the company, products, and recipes.

How can I be the first one to post in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!"?

To be the first one to post in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!", simply navigate to the thread and click on the "Reply" button. Then, type in your message and click "Post" to submit it. Your post will become the first one in the thread.

Is there a time limit for being the first one to post in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!"?

No, there is no time limit for being the first one to post in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!". As long as the thread is active and accepting new posts, you can be the first one to post at any time.

Can I edit or delete my post in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!" after someone else has posted?

Yes, you can edit or delete your post in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!" even after someone else has posted. However, keep in mind that this may affect the flow of the conversation and others may have already read or responded to your original post.

Are there any guidelines or rules for posting in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!"?

Yes, as with all threads on the Pampered Chef community, there are guidelines and rules for posting in "I Am the First One to Post Here!!!". These include being respectful and courteous to others, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and following the community's code of conduct. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in the removal of your post.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne