• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Finally Got One! and I Made One!

In summary, the recruiter found a tote for just $20 on eBay and the candidate is excited to have it. They will be bringing it with them to an upcoming open house. They also recommend the brownie truffle cups as a dessert.
ChefCKHall
Thank you, thank you, thank you to my recruiter AD, Jackie. She knows I have wanted a Dots catalog tote for well.....EONS! When I started PC, the promotion had ended. I have looked, begged, checked them out on ebay but, you know, come on be reasonable here.....Anyway, she called me from a meeting she was at in Phx tonight and someone was offering their brand new Dots tote for.....$20!! She wanted to know if I wanted it....! TRIPLE DOG YES! Check is stamped and ready to go. She is bringing it with her next weekend to ABQ. Sweet thing even texted me pics of my new beauty!Ahhhhhh....Second is, I designed a caramel apple cake recipe for the Miracle Pot. I have made it twice, one of my consultants made it tonight and they speakerphoned their comments on first bite! Yippee! I can cook!! Who'da thought! It is a success. Once I get it all typed up, I will post!Love YOU! CK

Caramel apple cake == YUM - recipe pretty please with caramel on top!!

Congrats on getting your tote.

please post ASAP HA!! I have a PC open house Sunday and no idea recipes to make. woke up sick yesterday and did nothing

Teresa Lynn said:
please post ASAP HA!! I have a PC open house Sunday and no idea recipes to make. woke up sick yesterday and did nothing

I do open houses for every new season that we have. What I do is I pick one appetizer, one main dish and one dessert from the current season's best (so for my open house next month it will be Spring/Summer 2011). Always a big hit and then people will be able to see the products that I used (clean because I make everything before people come) and it's nice to be relaxed and able to chat with everyone.

I recommend the brownie truffle cups as a dessert. They were super yummy and easy to make. I made them again yesterday but used milk chocolate chocolate chips for the brownie and the semi-sweet for the ganache and I thought they were even better! Good luck!

jessinthekitchen said:
I do open houses for every new season that we have. What I do is I pick one appetizer, one main dish and one dessert from the current season's best (so for my open house next month it will be Spring/Summer 2011). Always a big hit and then people will be able to see the products that I used (clean because I make everything before people come) and it's nice to be relaxed and able to chat with everyone.

I recommend the brownie truffle cups as a dessert. They were super yummy and easy to make. I made them again yesterday but used milk chocolate chocolate chips for the brownie and the semi-sweet for the ganache and I thought they were even better! Good luck!

What other recipes are you making?

I usually do the same but none of the recipes WOW me this time

So happy you got your bag, CK. It's the little things that make us happy, isn't it? Looking forward to that recipe. Hurry up and type already ;)

I would love to have your caramel apple cake recipe. Would you, could you, please share it!

What is "I Finally Got One!" and "I Made One!"?

"I Finally Got One!" and "I Made One!" are two popular recipes from Pampered Chef that involve using our high-quality kitchen products to create delicious dishes.

What ingredients are needed for "I Finally Got One!" and "I Made One!"?

The ingredients for "I Finally Got One!" include chicken breast, black beans, corn, salsa, and shredded cheese. The ingredients for "I Made One!" include refrigerated pizza crust, pesto sauce, chicken breast, sun-dried tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.

What Pampered Chef products are recommended for "I Finally Got One!" and "I Made One!"?

For "I Finally Got One!", we recommend using our Rockcrok Dutch Oven and Mix 'N Chop for shredding the chicken. For "I Made One!", our Pizza Stone and Garlic Press are great tools to have on hand.

Can I substitute any ingredients in "I Finally Got One!" and "I Made One!"?

Yes, feel free to customize the recipes to your liking. You can substitute different types of cheese, use different proteins, or add in additional vegetables for added flavor and nutrition.

How long do "I Finally Got One!" and "I Made One!" take to prepare and cook?

"I Finally Got One!" takes about 10 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook. "I Made One!" takes about 15 minutes to prepare and 18-20 minutes to cook. Both recipes are quick and easy to make, perfect for busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • erinyourpclady
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies
Views
katem51