• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out This Email - Prospecting!

In summary, the presenter met a guy who was at one of the conference hotels and he is a top seller for a drug company. He shared that he never meets any of the consultants and that he only got a $275 order from his website. The presenter also talked to an EMT and left him with a catalog and contact information.
ChefCKHall
I was a presenter in PHX and talked for a bit to the guy who put my mike on...we were joking that no man has touched my body since I got married (other than my surgeon).....Anyway, at the end, when all were leaving, I shared the biz opportunity with him and gave him my card (no, I was NOT flirting)Check out his email to me that I received today:CK
Thank you for the invite to be a consultant. I am more of an eater than
a cooker, so I do not do much in the kitchen. However, since you took
the time to make the contact with me and if it is OK with you, I will
make my purchases through you when I am ready to purchase Pampered Chef
items. I have my eye on the manual food processor. It is right down my
alley.
Just some FYI about us. The company I work for was hired to handle the
21 cities that the meetings were held in. The Phoenix show was our 3rd
event. I am now in Kansas City, where I am based and enjoying some good
weather too. Please let me know when that item is finally being sold
and the price.
This is the 2nd year of doing the tour. And after 6 cities, you are the
only one that prospected me.
No wonder you are a top seller.Talk to EVERYONE....all the time!CK

Wahoo!

One of the presenters at our event said that she'd walked past some of the ladies that worked for the convention center on her way to the restroom, and overheard one say that our "jobs" looked like so much fun, but she needed a full time income. On her way back, she stopped and asked if she'd heard right, then told the gal that she makes at least $100 per show, and did that sound like a full-time income? She said the gal's eyes got huge, and she gave her some recruiting info.

Nice! Way to go! You are so right!

Coming home from conference last year, I was behind a man at the security checkpoint. He saw my PC tote and mentioned that we were everywhere...he apparently was at one of the conference hotel for 8 days on biz. He said he saw literally hundreds of PC totes throughout the week.

I asked him what his favorite product was and we had a conversation re: egg slicer. I joked that I was sure he had been asked, but that it would be wrong of me to not ask if he'd consider an online show.

He told me NO ONE, not one of the many consultants he ran across asked him to order or host a show. He did not receive any contact info on anyone. I gave him my biz card...apparently he was some hot shot for some Drug Company!

A week later...I got a $275 order from my website!

Definitely ask everyone....even if you think they've been asked. You never know.

amazing!!!

Wow! That's so cool!!

Way to go!!!

Alright, alright. I got the biz card of the general manager for the catering company at our Launch when I met him a week earlier. I hailed him at the event and talked to him for a couple of minutes. Time to follow up. I'll take a Laurie-size online order like that any day!

I had a nice visit with the EMT at the back of the room in Omaha. He was intrigued by his first experience with Pampered Chef. I left him with a catalog and my contact information. No word from him yet but I haven't given up.

What is "Check Out This Email - Prospecting!"?

"Check Out This Email - Prospecting!" is a tool offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily share product information and promotions with potential customers through email.

How does "Check Out This Email - Prospecting!" work?

After logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website, you can access the "Check Out This Email - Prospecting!" tool. From there, you can select products and promotions to include in your email, personalize the message, and send it to your chosen recipients.

Can I customize the "Check Out This Email - Prospecting!" message?

Yes, you can personalize the message with your own wording and branding. You can also choose which products and promotions to include in the email, making it specific to your target audience.

Do I need to have an email list to use "Check Out This Email - Prospecting!"?

No, you can manually enter email addresses or select contacts from your Pampered Chef customer list to send the email to. However, having an established email list can make the process more efficient.

Is there a cost to use "Check Out This Email - Prospecting!"?

No, "Check Out This Email - Prospecting!" is a free tool offered to Pampered Chef consultants as part of their business resources. It is included in your consultant account benefits and does not require any additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
  • chezshelly
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3girls
  • kdangel518