• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got All of My Contacts & Email Back!

In summary, the person's computer was wiped clean by a registry cleaner and MacAfe that was installed on their computer by their husband. They were so upset that all their information was gone and were crying until they found out about how to restore their computer. They are now happily back in their work and personal life.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Monday when I came home from work, I went to check my email and saw that everything was gone. :eek: No emails, no folder's, no contact's, nothing! I was so upset and was crying:cry::cry:. DH had installed a registry cleaner and Macafe on my computer Sunday and the MacAfe wiped out my email.

So, me not being one to just let thing's go, I checked with one of the guy's at work and he gave an idea to try and it worked. I just restored my computer to last week and I have everything back now! :)

I told DH he isn't allowed to touch my computer, until I have everything backed up. He felt horrible when I told him what had happened. He told the boy's to leave me alone because he had done something really bad. Gotta love him.:love:

I am so happy!!!!!!!!

Oh, I can imagine how you must have felt when you saw all your information gone. I am so happy you have everything back! What a relief!!!

I would have cried!! I'm glad you got everything back!!

I had my computer die last month so I know how you felt. Glad you got it restored.

What a horrible thing to happen. Hopefully you took advantage of your DH for at least a nice night out without the kids.

Men.....................................

I have the same type of problem in reverse. I left for a 2 day craft fair and came home to not be able to find any of my paperwork. I had several outside orders on paper only. My DW had decided to file it all somewhere. It took me about a week to find it all. The worst part was that she left for a week for her work so I couldn't get her to find it for me. We didn't talk much while she was gone. Women.....................

1. How did you get all of your contacts and email back?

I used the "restore" feature in my email provider's settings to retrieve all of my contacts and email from a previous backup.

2. Is there a limit to how far back I can restore my contacts and email?

The restore feature typically allows you to go back a certain number of days or weeks, depending on your email provider. However, it's always best to regularly back up your contacts and email to avoid losing important information.

3. Can I restore just my contacts without restoring my email?

Yes, most email providers allow you to select which specific data you want to restore. So if you only need to retrieve your contacts, you can do so without restoring your entire email inbox.

4. Will restoring my contacts and email delete any new information I've added since the backup was created?

No, restoring a backup will not delete any new information that has been added since the backup was created. It will simply add the previously backed up information to your current data.

5. Why is it important to regularly back up my contacts and email?

Regular backups help ensure that you never lose important information, such as contact information or important emails. In case of a technical issue or accidental deletion, having a recent backup can save you time and stress in retrieving that information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Eftilly
Replies