• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures

In summary, Chris lost all of his pictures from the San Fracisco Incentive Trip that he earned in 2006 and took in April of 2007. He is hopeful that someone has pictures from the trip and will send them to him.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So I have lost ALL of my pictures from the San Fracisco Incentive Trip that I earned in 2006 and took in April of 2007. If anyone has an pics and would be willing to send me them I would VERY much appreciate it.

If you are curious as to how...our desktop was running slow and my fiance decided he was going to clean it. I told him that I had things I needed to save off of it and would get them off in a day or two (I had a show to do that night). When I got home from my show he had completely wiped the computer clean. So much so that the internet was not longer available (quick fix, but still). All of my pictures of my nephew as a baby, my 600+ pictures of San Fran (including Alcatraz, Lombard St, wax factory, Ripleys, Pier 39 carosel, a boat ride under the Golden Gate bridge, our food from the closing nights dinner and all of the little attractions they had there, Aquarium at the bay, Fisherman's wharf, "the bush man", Submarine USS Pampanito, and so many more. I am totally devestated about this. yes I know that I should have backed these up a long time ago, but I thought I had time as I had asked to be able to get them.

So anyhow, if you have any pictures from this trip or know of anyone with them. Please please please send them to me! Thank you!!

[email protected]

Not sure what he did to it or how much of a computer expert he is, but you may be able to take it to someone and get the pictures retreived. I know there is a way to reset the computer to a certain date which restores everything, good and bad, that you can do yourself.

As long as you haven't written over the data, a computer guru can recover most if not all of it. Take the computer to Comp USA or another place that does that type of recover work BEFORE you do too much on the computer and overwrite the space where the photos used to be!!! ;)

wow...I didnt know this. I will check into it! Thanks so much for your help!!

Chris,

I think I've deleted all mine from my camera. I'll check. If I haven't, I'll see if I can get some of them to you.

Have to see where mine are - OMG when you reminded me of the "bushman" LOL - that was so funny! We actually sat across at Joes Crab shack and watched him for 2 hours.. Ate lunch and had a few cocktails of course!!! LOL - Let me see what I can find !

PamperedDor said:
Have to see where mine are - OMG when you reminded me of the "bushman" LOL - that was so funny! We actually sat across at Joes Crab shack and watched him for 2 hours.. Ate lunch and had a few cocktails of course!!! LOL - Let me see what I can find !

That made me laugh too. I don't think I took any pictures of him.

chefjeanine said:
Chris,

I think I've deleted all mine from my camera. I'll check. If I haven't, I'll see if I can get some of them to you.

You might have pictures on your camera from 2007?!?! :jawdrop:
I don't even think I have the same camera from 2007.

Monty060609 said:
You might have pictures on your camera from 2007?!?! :jawdrop:
I don't even think I have the same camera from 2007.

We take very few pictures. I think we purchased the camera we have now to take to San Fran with us.

GOOD NEWS!!! My guy was able to retreive the pictures!! I jumped up and down and almost started crying!! I got ALL of them back!! From San Fran to my 4 yr old nephew birth!! WAHOO!!!

(I didn't even tell him there was a way to get them. He actually asked people how to get them back so he could "fix" the problem. I am amazed everyday at how good he is!)

WAHOO!!!

Dor- I took my mom on this trip and I told her about the Bushman and we found him and watched him for a little bit the one day...then later that day...HE GOT US! UGH!! So embarrasing!!

That's great! Now, get them printed off to put in a book and have a DVD made of them. Get them off of your computer. :)

1. What is "Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures"?

"Iso" stands for "isolated" and in this context, it refers to a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants who were unable to attend our annual conference in San Francisco. "San Francisco Trip Pictures" refers to the photos and memories shared by our consultants who did attend the conference.

2. Who can participate in "Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures"?

Any Pampered Chef consultant who was unable to attend the annual conference in San Francisco can participate in "Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures". It is a virtual event open to all consultants.

3. How can I share my pictures from the conference for "Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures"?

You can share your pictures by posting them on social media with the hashtag #PCisofrancisco. You can also email them to our team at [email protected] or post them in the designated Facebook group for "Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures".

4. Will there be any prizes or recognition for participating in "Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures"?

Yes, there will be a prize for the consultant who posts the most creative and engaging photo from the conference. There will also be recognition for all participants during our next virtual team meeting.

5. How long will "Iso: San Francisco Trip Pictures" be available for participation?

The virtual event will be open for participation for two weeks after the end of the annual conference in San Francisco. This will give all consultants the opportunity to share their pictures and memories from the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
pckrissy
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views