• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorry, I Have Got to Toot My Horn!

S
sfdavis918
Wahoo!!! I just got home from another $1000 show!! This is the second one in a row! I am so excited!!:sing:

I did something different with both of these shows. I heard on a PC CD someone used the suds pump and a sample of the hand soap as a "carrot" for the host. So I asked both to give me their guest list by a certain date and they would get a gift. Then I also told them that if they put together a wish list on my website they would get another gift. They both went for it!

It could have also been that they both seem to be over-achievers too. The first one said she wanted to get more in sales than her friend who got $1300. She did it. The other one is a list maker, instruction follower to a T. Everything has to be in order and in it's place. It actally made me a little nervous going to her house tonight! I didn't want to make a mess at all. :D ETA: This host still has at least 5 orders that she needs to collect this weekend.

Oh, and I did ask both about the opportunity and both laughed and said no. Much more the party throwers. Oh well, I'll take having them as hosts!

Yippee!! I'm off to do the happy dance! (Then it's time to come back to reality and muster up the energy to call Sunday's host tomorrow, I think she is going to cancel.)

bananahuge.gif

Forgot one thing. I met someone tonight that works for her mom who is a CPA (she's one too). We got to talking and she said they are always looking for a bookkeeper to refer work to as they have a lot of clients who bring in a years worth of receipts in no order what-so-ever. So I could be getting some more bookkeeping clients from her too!!!!!

great job! what a way to end a week!

Thanks!!!

KG - I love that banana!! I can't wait to show it to my 3yo DS tomorrow morning!

The timing of this is so funny. I just got home from my 2nd $1000+ show in a row too! Two of them in 3 days!! Guess us Nor Cal Gals are just HOT! Congrats!

What different in CA than WA? Is it the weather? Do I need to move to California?!

Congratulations ladies!

I have also had a couple of $1000+ shows over the past few weeks. Now if the recruiting would come as easy we would all be in great shape!!

Way to go!!

That is super news!

Very exciting! Great job Sarah, and Shana. Love the banana, KG.

It's only for special occasions, it's not very often I break out my giant banana.

defending Ohiook gals...and guys...not only in CA can you have 1,000 shows!!
I, too, am coming off of two incredible shows...and I'm in lovely Ohio!!!
Going to get down to 7 degrees tonite...yipppeeeee
I think my recipe combo did it for me...the fajitas in the DCB and the molten fudge brownie in skillet...
Have another show tonite...we'll see..doing brownie with Brie recipe...actually making up two bries...two different versions..so they see the versatility of recipe...
Can't do the fajitas because I started that recipe with her last winter when she had a show..
karlene

I am so glad to hear that Februrary is going so well for so many of us. I hope it keeps up like this!

Way to go, ladies!!
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_congratulations.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
It's only for special occasions, it's not very often I break out my giant banana.
Great set-up, KG, but I don't want to get in trouble. :)

Okay ladies pass your luck on to me, I have 2 shows today and would love to have that!!!! I am saying it the whole way to my shows!!! $1,000 show, $1,000 show,$1,000 show,$1,000 show,$1,000 show,$1,000 show!Congrats & it's wondereful for double points month!!!!:D

Wahoo! Wait until you see your paycheck :)

chefann said:
Way to go, ladies!!
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/oregonian_congratulations.gif

Great set-up, KG, but I don't want to get in trouble. :)
I just thought I'd let it dangle there and see who might take a snap at it.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I just thought I'd let it dangle there and see who might take a snap at it.
Um.... I'm not touchin' that one, either. Someone else is more than welcome to take a stab at it.

:D

The two shows that I had were both really large crowds, 20ish people. Not my favorite set up, and of course they were enjoying the ****tails (oops, forgot I can't say that!) My show last night I had 4 people to call to set dates, since no one had their calendars. Then I got an email from a different one this morning to book her show. And we got her in this month. That is 5 booking leads and $1000 from a large crowd show. I can't believe it!

I'm not touching KG's banana either

http://helpfindthemissing.org/forum/images/smilies/a1chic.gif

Wow, you ladies are really on a roll!!!!!!!! Congratulations on all of the kilo shows lately!!!!!

chefann said:
Um.... I'm not touchin' that one, either. Someone else is more than welcome to take a stab at it.

:D

Taking a stab at it would be kinda painful & a bit harsh, don't you think!!??

Way to go ladies!!:thumbup:

I'm disappointed - I thought my giant 'nana would have a certain sort of a peel.

Congrats--Sarah----You are On track---
and ready to take off----now recruit her---
She is in pc heaven----SO EXCITING----

I'll give you a high five if you give me one back. (Both of my cooking shows in Jan. were over $1,000 too.) Doesn't that just make you jump with excitement? I too have been trying the "carrot" thing. I've noticed that the people who really get the concept of how easy it is to do something to get free things from me have amazing shows. But needless to say....YOU ROCK!

1. What is the "suds pump" and how did you use it to incentivize your hosts?

The "suds pump" is a product used for dispensing hand soap. I offered it as a gift to my hosts if they provided me with their guest list by a certain date and created a wish list on my website.

2. What motivated your hosts to participate in your incentives?

Both of my hosts were over-achievers and were motivated by the challenge to surpass their friends' sales and the opportunity to organize their wish lists.

3. Were you nervous about hosting a party at the second host's house?

Yes, I was a little nervous because the host seemed very particular and detail-oriented. I didn't want to make a mess or disrupt her perfectly organized home.

4. Did you offer your hosts the opportunity to join your team?

Yes, I did ask both of my hosts about the opportunity, but they both declined and were more interested in hosting parties.

5. Did you have any success in making sales at the parties?

Yes, I had a great success at both parties, with back-to-back $1000 shows. The first host even surpassed her friend's sales of $1300. I also have potential orders from the second host's guests who need to collect their orders this weekend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ms_twana
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • NooraK