• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Just Got Promoted to Director? Hint: She's on My Team!

In summary, "Kathy Promoted" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants who have demonstrated exceptional performance and leadership. To qualify, consultants must meet certain criteria set by the company. Benefits of being "Kathy Promoted" include exclusive perks and bonuses, and the promotion typically occurs once a year. New consultants are also eligible to participate and it can be a great opportunity to jumpstart their business.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I know Kathy lurks on here. I am so proud of her that I wanted to toot her horn. She promoted to Director in March! It has been fun watching her learn and grow with this business. I am so proud to have her on my team.

Congratulations Kathy!

Congrats Kathy! Enjoy the perks!

Kudos to you too Wendy!!

A BIG OL WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you and your teams!

WOOHOO Congrats Kathy!!!

Congrats to both of you!

Thanks everyone. Kathy will be the first to admit it, never give up on anybody. She has come a long way and I am proud of her.

Hi Everyone!
I sure do lurk around this website!! Thank you everyone so much for the congrats It sure made me smile!
Wendy, we sure have a story to tell don't we! I have heard on many different occassions not to try and predict if a person will do well or not! Just offer the opportunity and support them along the way. Boy oh boy, did you do that with me!
Wendy, you so deserve the title of Advanced Director!

Kathy
Wendy's NEW Director and proud of it!

T.E.A.M.
"Together Enthusiasm Activates Motivation"

You are so funny! Kathy is right don't judge because you just never know!

What is "Kathy Promoted"?

"Kathy Promoted" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It is designed to recognize and reward consultants who have demonstrated exceptional performance and leadership in their business.

How can I qualify for "Kathy Promoted"?

To qualify for "Kathy Promoted", you must meet certain criteria set by Pampered Chef. This includes achieving a certain level of sales, sponsoring new team members, and showing strong leadership skills. The exact requirements may vary depending on your current consultant level.

What are the benefits of being "Kathy Promoted"?

As a "Kathy Promoted" consultant, you will receive exclusive perks and bonuses from Pampered Chef. This may include increased commission rates, access to special training and resources, and recognition at company events. It is a great opportunity to grow your business and reach new levels of success.

How often does "Kathy Promoted" occur?

The "Kathy Promoted" promotion is typically offered once a year, but the timing may vary. Pampered Chef announces the promotion and its requirements in advance, so you have time to work towards qualifying for it.

Can I still participate in "Kathy Promoted" if I am a new consultant?

Yes, new consultants are also eligible to participate in "Kathy Promoted". The requirements may be different for new consultants, but it is a great opportunity to jumpstart your business and set yourself up for future success with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila