• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Promotion to Director: July 1!

In summary, the promotion to Director at Pampered Chef is a significant milestone in one's career, offering increased earning potential, recognition, and the opportunity to mentor and guide others. To be eligible, one must have been an active consultant for at least six months, meet certain sales and team building goals, and maintain active status. As a new Director, one will receive support from their upline Director and the corporate team, as well as access to training and development resources. Compensation will also change, with a higher commission rate and bonuses based on team sales. To prepare for the promotion, one should focus on developing sales and team building skills, attending training events, and setting and tracking goals.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Toot Toot

So excited I did it!! I promote officially July 1 to director!! I have 6 active this month and over $6000 so far in team sales!! :sing::sing::sing: I have so much to learn and I can't wait to embark on this new journey!!

Congratulations Jan! That's awesome! It looks like you have a solid team too!

Thanks Deb
I do have a great team in fact as of last night I have 7 of 8 submitted this month!!

1. What does the promotion to Director mean for my career at Pampered Chef?

The promotion to Director is a significant milestone in your career at Pampered Chef. It means that you have achieved a leadership position within the company and have the opportunity to mentor and guide others on their own journey with Pampered Chef. It also comes with increased earning potential and recognition within the company.

2. What are the requirements to be eligible for the promotion to Director?

To be eligible for the promotion to Director, you must have been an active consultant for at least six months and have reached a certain level of sales and team building. You must also meet certain personal and team development goals and maintain active status within the company.

3. What kind of support will I receive as a new Director?

As a new Director, you will receive support from your upline Director, as well as from the Pampered Chef corporate team. You will have access to training and development resources, as well as ongoing support and guidance to help you succeed in your new role.

4. Will my compensation change with the promotion to Director?

Yes, your compensation structure will change with the promotion to Director. As a Director, you will earn a higher commission rate on your personal sales, as well as bonuses based on your team's sales. You will also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards and recognition for your achievements as a Director.

5. How can I prepare for the promotion to Director?

To prepare for the promotion to Director, it is important to continue building your sales and team building skills. Attend training events, network with other successful Directors, and focus on developing your leadership skills. It is also important to set goals and track your progress to ensure you meet all requirements for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Brandi2007