• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Promotion in Our Cluster Today - Just Curious How This Works!

In summary, promotion in our cluster works by recognizing and rewarding consultants who consistently achieve sales and recruiting goals. The requirements for a promotion vary depending on the level, but generally involve meeting specific goals and maintaining activity and leadership within the team. Anyone in our cluster can be promoted if they meet the requirements and actively work towards their goals. While there is no set timeline for promotions, consistently working towards goals and participating in cluster events can increase chances of promotion. Progress towards a promotion can be tracked through the consultant dashboard, which displays sales and recruiting numbers and other requirements for the desired level.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
My director is an Advanced Director. A director in her first line just promoted to Advanced Director today. Is she still under the original director...in her first line? Im just wondering how all this works. The way this consultant that promoted today is going, she will be a Senior Director before we know it...she is unreal....and then what happens if she makes SD before the other one?

I am so proud of her - my whole cluster! :thumbup:

Once anyone promotes to Director, they don't have to worry about people promoting past them. A clustermate of mine thought that all the levels had to be in order as one traced genealogy of the line, but that's not true. For example, if my recruit promotes to Director tomorrow, then she'd pass me, because I'm not a Director yet, and become part of my Director's first line. But I can promote to AD and would still be part of my (plain) Director's first line.

Your director is always your director no matter what level either of you are unless your director loses her status or resigns.

For example, my Director is Linda. She is a Director (used to be a SD but we won't go into that!). When I promote to AD and onto SD, Linda will still be my director unless she resigns or loses her director status.

Hope I didn't make that more confusing!

1. How does promotion in our cluster work?

Promotion in our cluster works by recognizing and rewarding consultants who consistently achieve sales and recruiting goals. This can include bonuses, trips, and other incentives.

2. What are the requirements for a promotion in our cluster?

The requirements for a promotion in our cluster vary depending on the level you are aiming for. Generally, you will need to meet specific sales and recruiting goals, as well as maintain certain levels of activity and leadership within your team.

3. Can anyone in our cluster be promoted?

Yes, anyone in our cluster has the opportunity to be promoted as long as they meet the requirements and actively work towards their goals.

4. Is there a timeline for promotions in our cluster?

While there is no set timeline for promotions, it is important to consistently work towards your goals and actively participate in cluster events and activities to increase your chances of promotion.

5. How can I track my progress towards a promotion in our cluster?

You can track your progress towards a promotion in our cluster through your consultant dashboard, which will show your sales and recruiting numbers, as well as any other requirements you need to meet for your desired level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies