• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Could the 2 Sharp Items Be? Share Your Guess!

In summary, my advanced director (maybe) doesn't know where she is at, anyway she called me yesterday! It is my directors, director. I met her 2 years ago at my very first PC show that I ever went to. Anyway she really liked my idea of my tax free show in Aug and is going to use my flyer. Im sure she will update it. She couldn't believe that unless someone submitted some shows last night I was the only one to get level 1 ($1500) for the sell a thon. I think they may be cooking tools not knives since we just came out with the forged cutlery. I'm thinking new knives but could be wrong....I
Chef_2_Four
My advanced director (maybe) don't know where she is at, anyway she called me yesterday! It is my directors, director. I met her 2 years ago at my very first PC show that I ever went to. Anyway she really liked my idea of my tax free show in Aug and is going to use my flyer. Im sure she will update it. She couldn't believe that unless someone submitted some shows last night I was the only one to get level 1 ($1500) for the sell a thon.

Anyway we got to talking about the 2 sharp items and it makes me wonder what do you guys think they are. She thinks they may be cooking tools not knives since we just came out with the forged cutlery. I'm thinking new knives but could be wrong....I have been wrong once before! :p So what do you guys think they are?

I'm not going to conference but can't wait until the 16th, that is when my next cluster meeting is!!

I'm thinking that since we were able to earn two of them that they probably aren't very expensive ones (at least not both of them). I'd like to see a forged mini-santuko, and a nylon knife (like the pink HWC one) added to the collection.

There's also been some speculation that they'll be color-coated knives in the new fall colors.

I believe it specifically said they were "forged" though, from what I remember. I would love a 5 " Santoku, too!!:)

Becky, you are right. they added that to the Aug flyer.

Well kitchen shears and salads chopper were both sharp items

I was trign to figure out what thay could add to the forged cutlery - A machete perhaps or a samarai sword????

Kathytnt said:
I was trign to figure out what thay could add to the forged cutlery - A machete perhaps or a samarai sword????

to funny! it could be colored knives for the fall colors but I haven't seen anywhere about them being forged. the reason I thought they may be knives is the aug special says this. "You can even choose from two new fall products available only to hosts in August!" We know there are going to be more than 2 products available this fall....

My guess is also 2 in new Fall colors. If you did PC last year, you may remember how hard it was to even earn 1 piece of forged cutlery, the Santoku knife. It was based on Cluster performance and a certain % of the group had to turn in 2 shows each or no one got the knife. I would be shocked after that if they gave away 2 forged pieces for something as simple as turning in 2 shows (with no $$$ requirement).

That said, I wish wish wish it would be the mini-santoku because I would love to have one!

We'll know in just a few more days. Is someone set up to report back to us impatient cheffers the news from Wave 1?

I would love to see a forged carving set in time for Thanksgiving!
Oh - and a 5" santoku like Becky said!

Hi! I just wanted to add to the phone call with your director thing! I think it's awesome! I have never, ever met my "director". She was supposed to be there when I signed I guess, but she wasn't. I was even a bit upset that when I clicked on "see your director's site" or what have you on PC that it was hers. I have the girl who I signed up under that I talk with from time to time. Hopefully she will soon be director! And then we have our senior director. She is the best! She holds monthly meetings at her house, keeps all of us under her wing, etc. And I know there are over 70 of us under her. But she is the best! Very suppotrive and very always "there" if we need her.
Just makes you smile knowing you have that "someone" there huh?!
Now as for the products...I guess I just assumed it was knives too! LOL. I can't wait to get them!
~Kimberly

susan g said:
We'll know in just a few more days. Is someone set up to report back to us impatient cheffers the news from Wave 1?

No one is allowed to post anything about conference until after Wave 3 and they may have it to where they can't post until after the Canda one so that it isn't spoiled for everyone else.

pamperedbecky said:
I believe it specifically said they were "forged" though, from what I remember.

Becky ~ where did you read this? From what I see/read it only says "you can even choose from two new Fall products available only to hosts in August" ~ I don't see where they specifically mention "forged" ~ I WANT to read it though! LOL ~ Maybe I just can't READ to today...

Ginny

Related to What Could the 2 Sharp Items Be? Share Your Guess!

1. What is "Great Phone Call Yesterday!" about?

"Great Phone Call Yesterday!" is a Pampered Chef training program that focuses on effective communication and phone skills for consultants.

2. How can I access "Great Phone Call Yesterday!"?

You can access "Great Phone Call Yesterday!" through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in and navigate to the Training section.

3. Is "Great Phone Call Yesterday!" only for new consultants?

No, "Great Phone Call Yesterday!" is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It offers valuable tips and techniques for improving phone communication with customers and team members.

4. Are there any costs associated with "Great Phone Call Yesterday!"?

No, "Great Phone Call Yesterday!" is a free training program for Pampered Chef consultants. It is included as part of your consultant resources and is accessible at any time.

5. Can I share "Great Phone Call Yesterday!" with my team?

Yes, you can share "Great Phone Call Yesterday!" with your team members. It is a great resource for improving phone skills and can benefit everyone in your team. Just make sure they have access to the Pampered Chef website and their consultant account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • towerbabel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • iteachncook