• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Fall Catalog Block Combo a Better Deal Than the 1/2 Price Combo?

In summary, "Am I Missing Something?" is a phrase used to express a feeling of something lacking or not quite right in a situation. You can tell if you're missing something by paying attention to your thoughts and feelings. This phrase can be both a figure of speech and a legitimate concern, and it's important to address any feelings of missing something in order to find a resolution. Pampered Chef offers high-quality kitchen products that can help you stay organized and prepared while cooking, including measuring tools and storage containers that can help prevent missing ingredients in your dishes.
Becky0216
I have a host who wants a Sept. Catty show to get the knive block set 1/2 off. She was going to do a August show because of the 1/2 price combo in the book. But then when I checked to find the best deal, It seems to be the Block combo.
Here is what I got- Fall catalog.
Block combo (same knives plus honing tool, block and shears)-$197
FC 1/2 Price combo- (8 knives) 200.00
How does this make sense? You get more stuff for less money? Anyone else notice this? My host is exicted for this deal, so I am hoping this is correct.
Becky

we noticed that at conference and really have no idea why the company decided to do that!

I think they did it that way to give hosts a choice. Some may not want the block (I know, it's essentially free...).

I saw that, too. It makes no sense! I have a customer that wants it, but doesn't want the knife block. She does, however, want the honing tool and kitchen shears. So . . . I will be buying her knife block CHEAP!

Hello Becky,Thank you for sharing your findings about the knife block sets and the 1/2 price combo in the Fall catalog. It definitely seems like the Block combo is the better deal, as you mentioned it includes more items for a lower price. I'm glad your host is excited about this deal and I can assure you that it is correct. It's always great to find the best deals for our hosts and customers, and it looks like this one is a winner. Happy selling!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What does "Am I Missing Something?" mean?

"Am I Missing Something?" is a common phrase used in reference to feeling like something is lacking or not quite right in a situation.

2. How can I tell if I'm missing something?

You can tell if you're missing something by paying attention to your thoughts and feelings. If you have a nagging sense that something is off or incomplete, it's likely that you are missing something.

3. Is "Am I Missing Something?" just a saying or is it a real concern?

"Am I Missing Something?" can be both a figure of speech and a legitimate concern. It's important to trust your instincts and address any feelings of missing something in order to find a resolution.

4. Can Pampered Chef products help me avoid missing something in my kitchen?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen products that can help you stay organized and prepared while cooking. From measuring tools to storage containers, our products are designed to make cooking easier and more efficient.

5. How can I use Pampered Chef products to prevent missing ingredients while cooking?

Pampered Chef products like our ingredient scoops and measuring tools can help you accurately measure ingredients and avoid missing any key components in your dishes. Our storage containers also make it easy to keep track of ingredients and prevent them from getting lost in the pantry or fridge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pc_cindy
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • pamperedchristine
  • Pampered Chef Sales